• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

? just how many pre graders does CGC have

2 posts in this topic

I have received back more surprises than I have good news... does anyone know how many graders CGC employees, I know that CGC keeps it's grading guidlines a secret, I otten wondered just how do they train them.. is it in mass ...what are their skill sets... how often are books re submited and receive a higher grade because you spent more $$$ to get it graded ( ie standard) or if go forbid if you are not a large dealer/ or if you send it in economy ( because yoiu bought it for less them market value) the they might down grade it......

sometimes you just have to 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WEBHEAD

Show us scans of the books that you are dissappointed in.

Also, don't be afraid to call for the graders notes. While CGC doesn't publish it's standards, the graders notes will help determine why the grade was lower than expected.