• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 181

32 posts in this topic

No chance of a 6.5. I say a strong 8.0 (thumbs u

Yea, I really hope that you (and the others in same range) are right, but I must admit I am quite nervous. It´s a big diffrent in value between a 8.0 and a 6.5 :) I have now decide to send in my first submission during this week and after that I guess there will be a LONG waitning.

7.5 with a real shot at 8.0....great book man

Agreed.

I don't think it has a shot at 8.5 with the multiple creases overlayed in the top corner. If it was one fine crease I'd say 8.5 would be possible... not with more than one crease.

is that a smudge or a stain on the back cover? i say 7.5 if it's not a smudge or a stain.

Yea, it is a little spot with some kind of smudge on the backside. I havn´t dare to try to remove it.

BTW, newbie question;

Is it something I can fix/check with the books before I send them away to CGC? It must be 100 % "fair"/legal so I don´t degrade them :). Maybe someone have a link to earlier discussions about preparations etc?