• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM JIM DD raw and Batman etc slabs 10%-15% Off

50 posts in this topic

No need to remove the picture and description after it's been sold my man... helps as a reference tool in case any disputes... now there's no records...

BTW - MCD sucked as the kingpin

True. I actually thought that as I removed them. I just wanted to make it easier for people to navigate through the thread. (shrug)

If the buyers have an issue with this they can PM me.

From now on I'll leave them.

No need to remove the picture and description after it's been sold my man... helps as a reference tool in case any disputes... now there's no records...

+1

Jennifer Garner and John Favreau were the only good things about that flick.

Actually, Colin Ferrell did a good job as well....

+1

Jennifer Garner and John Favreau were the only good things about that flick.

Actually, Colin Ferrell did a good job as well....

The same Colin Ferrel who is so good looking that he doesn't have to wear a mask while playing Bullseye? Jenifer Garner was good to look At. I'll give you Jon Favreau. He was the only member of the cast to give a squat, obviously he's a fellow comic geek. That movie SUX! I have never walked out of a movie before, I wanted to on that one. I might have, if not for my $10 admission price. That title had so much promise. Blown it all to Hell!