• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Feature

36 posts in this topic

Some customers have requested that all new arrivals be displayed on one page versus using the left side title by title search.

We've implemented that new feature so let me know how it works. All of the drop down function works with this new feature so you can look at 1/7/15/30 day new arrivals.

We are also working on some other new features that will be coming shortly.

As always if there is anything else you feel would help in your "online experience" please pass it along and I'll see if we can do it.

Thanks

Bob

As always if there is anything else you feel would help in your "online experience" please pass it along and I'll see if we can do it.

I keep looking for the "Buy at Bob's Cost" button to reprice stuff, but I can't find it. (shrug):baiting:

Bob doesn't find this funny.

Be careful of pushing Bob's blazing button.

Bob cherishes his blazing button.

Bob and his blazing button are all that stand between peace and armageddon.

Bob's blazing button is patented.

If Bob took his blazing button to Antarctica, it would melt.

Bob's blazing button is hidden in a secure location.

Bob's blazing button was encased in plastic back in the 1920's.

Bob's blazing button has been chrome plated since it was passed down from above.

Bob is proud of his blazing button. Ask anyone.

Any blazing button resembling Bob's button is infringing upon many copyrights.

When confronted by Bob's blazing button, Chuck Norris flinched.

Bob's blazing button was used during the war years as a secret weapon.

Bob's blazing button was a guest star on the Johnny Carson Tonite Show.

Bob's blazing button messes up the security scanner at all airports.

Hubert Humphrey lost the Presidential Election after confronting Bob's blazing button.

Bob single handidly won the Battle of Saratoga with his blazing button.

How about one of those secret codes that Chuck uses to get big discounts?

I can see the first one now: IRUNHOTANDCOLD hm

How about one of those secret codes that Chuck uses to get big discounts?

I can see the first one now: IRUNHOTANDCOLD hm

I was thinking more along the lines of

CURMUDGEON or GETLOSTLOWBALLER

Some customers have requested that all new arrivals be displayed on one page versus using the left side title by title search.

We've implemented that new feature so let me know how it works. All of the drop down function works with this new feature so you can look at 1/7/15/30 day new arrivals.

We are also working on some other new features that will be coming shortly.

Thanks

Bob

Thanks (thumbs u

but to what are you referring?

Link would be nice :wishluck:

Full checkout is a possibility.

However with my recent run in with some stolen cc's I'm not sure. I still like a little human interaction when closing credit card sales.

I may go with this. I have discussed it with my web guy.

I'm not sure why secret codes are necessary. My website allows up to 50% off bids on every book. Not sure what I can do as far as making that clearer to potential buyers.

Bob

I'm not sure why secret codes are necessary. My website allows up to 50% off bids on every book. Not sure what I can do as far as making that clearer to potential buyers.

Bob

Honestly, I had no idea lol

Highgradecomics.com

Will battle for your business!

Highgradecomics.com

Allows up to 50% off bids on every book!

That is the only way :grin:

Bob

Just out of curiosity, what was the last book in which you accepted a 50% off bid?