• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Challengers of the Unknown #48

6 posts in this topic

I was very curious about the grade this one would receive. Front cover is beautiful but on the back cover the left edge is quite jagged, looks like a printers defect. Just curious what you guys would think.

I'll post the results later tonight :grin:

ChallengersoftheUnknown48.jpg

ChallengersoftheUnknown48b.jpg

I was very curious about the grade this one would receive. Front cover is beautiful but on the back cover the left edge is quite jagged, looks like a printers defect. Just curious what you guys would think.

I'll post the results later tonight :grin:

8.5--Beautiful book! Iove the title, the black cover and the grade. It may even grade out a 9.0!

Once it came back in the slab the flaws on the left edge on the back cover really stands out. I wish i could buy 8.0 like this all day though (thumbs u

Well, I was close with my 8.5 prediction. Look, it's a beautiful book no matter how how you look at it! I would love to own a copy just as nice as that! CGC is tough! That's why I appreciate 7.5s and higher. Heck, I even appreciate 6.0's and higher on some books!