• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Swamp Thing 23

11 posts in this topic

Front cover has a squiggly indent that starts at the top between the E and B of "Rebirth" and end at the "G" in the title. It is a deep indent like from a pen but you can see it in the inside of the cover as well. Is this production? Few spine ticks on front and back covers. Corners on the interior look sharp.

Back cover - There is a funky thing and it does not appear on the scan. It is the half size of small finger indent that is right next to the P in Spalding. It could that that someone's finger was wet when they touched the book? Not noticable until you view the book on an angle.

Thanks for looking and your comments are appreciated.

st_23.jpg

st_23_bc.jpg

Not a chance.

Scans look like a 9.0/9.2 book - with the defect the OP describes, it might drop to 8.5/9.0.

Thanks. I got these from one dealer but they look like they came from the same lot. Some of the issues look really nice (much nicer than the stuff I normally get) that is why I posted it here to get some other feedback. Perhaps I should fix my scanner settings?

Not a chance.

Scans look like a 9.0/9.2 book - with the defect the OP describes, it might drop to 8.5/9.0.

With what the OP described and the crease on the top corner of the spine on both the front and back. I might go 8.0 but that is my opinion.

Not a chance.

With what the OP described and the crease on the top corner of the spine on both the front and back. I might go 8.0 but that is my opinion.

Sure - can I just call first dibs on any 7.5/8.0 books you might be listing in the marketplace, though? :wishluck:

Not a chance.

Sure - can I just call first dibs on any 7.5/8.0 books you might be listing in the marketplace, though? :wishluck:

How about I give you first dibs on this one or any other than Ark calls a 7.5/8.0. I have two so far :baiting: