• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rickdogg, what does "Rogaine?" mean...

9 posts in this topic

I am just asking cause I played "Age of Kings" almost professionally being 2nd best german player for a while, Top 10 in Europe, Top 50 Worldwide and one of the workers in the game always said "Rogaine?" or something like that and I never knew what he wanted to tell me..

I had sleepless nights.

Posting this publicly because I don´t like secrecy...

jens,

Its a hair loss treatment that older men use to regrow hair. I put it as my location because Destro is "bald" tongue.gif Girls that have plucked their eyebrows to hell even use it to regrow hair if they have trouble growing back their eyebrows. tongue.gif

Funny thing is it's known as "Regain" in Europe... but when it was brought to the US after years of sales in France and England the FDA would not allow them to use the original name because they felt it was too optimistic and sounded like it promised success... so they had to change it...