• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #1 and Batman 608 RRP CLOSED

43 posts in this topic

The rules:

First :takeit: rules in the thread. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Shipping is included in the price for US/Canada. International quotes available :)

Paypal Personal Preferred :)

Just a few books

Batman 608 RRP CGC 9.6 $650 Shipped SOLD

Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 Black or White $400 each Shipped SOLD

WOW these are EXCELLENT PRICES. If I wasnt strapped for textbook money this semester i wouldve been totally all over that 608.

:whistle: Time payments :whistle: If I hadn't closed the thread ;) Feebay?

Its the best move to make :D

There are so many layers to this very simple statement, but I won't delve into it.

Good luck to branget on eBay with the books.

I get what your trying to say and i agree me saying that statement made me seem like one of those who want to make the most money out of the situation. It was bad timing of that post because i was just trying to be encouraging because right before i made that post i PMed him on the WD #1 books. He politely told be about the ebay situation and i agreed with him about his move. Then i posted that post up. To the outside you might take it as a remark that I encourage the books being taken off to go to ebay. Im not like that. I was sad of course that he took it off cause i PMed him an offer. So i dont want to make it seem like im one of those collectors/sellers because im not.

"Others like you?"

I actually take more exception to your statements than anything Jeff did. He realized he may be able to make more money with these books on eBay. More power to him. It sucks for anyone that didn't hit the :takeit: in the two hours he had them listed, but thems the breaks. My earlier question was a real one to Jeff, as I was confused if the thread was actually closed, given the limited time the books were listed.

Your statements are a bit more fretful to me. So what does "others like you" mean?

I edited my post from before. I didnt have all my thoughts clearly. I was just being defensive because i didnt want you think think i was one of those people who are in it for the money. Also i said people like you to imply that you think im one of those people. But i changed the post from before to clearly say what i meant.