• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sonic, Nintendo Valiant (Zelda, Super Mario, etc) and Turtles! *20% OFF*

49 posts in this topic

US Shipping Rates:

1 comic = $3.75

2-7 comics = $5.00

8-40 comics = $10.00

Canada/International Shipping Rates:

Whatever it costs me.

I accept paypal, money orders or personal checks, and will happily accept returns

on any raw book as long as it's sent back to me within 10 days.

Compared to some of my previous sales threads, this is going to be a relatively short affair (thumbs u

Nintendo Valiant Lot

In the early 90's the newly-formed Valiant (Voyager Communications) hit the ground running with a series of comic books based on the insanely popular Nintendo properties (and some best-forgotten WWF comics as well). These books were all golden-age sized, printed on high-quality, heavy, glossy cardstock, and were successful enough that after a couple of years Valiant could give birth to their very own superhero universe, starting with Harbinger #1.

I recently came across a pristine stack of these comics at a local store - all of them are unread dealer inventory, the vast majority of them are superb NM or better copies, with only a few stragglers displaying some dents & dings from improper storage.

I'd like to sell them all as a lot first, but if that doesn't work, I'll break them out & sell them individually (thumbs u

The books included in this lot are:

- 2 copies of Captain N #2

- 4 copies of Captain N #4

- 1 copy of Gameboy #1

- 2 copies of Gameboy #2

- 4 copies of Legend of Zelda #1

- 6 copies of Legend of Zelda #4

- 8 copies of Super Mario Bros #1

- 6 copies of Super Mario Bros #2

- 2 copies of Super Mario Bros #4

- 4 copies of Super Mario Bros #5

- 4 copies of Super Mario Bros #6

- 9 copies of Super Mario Bros Special Edition

52 books total for $300 shipped (in the US, half price shipping anywhere else).

SOLD!

captain-n-2-copya-t.jpg captain-n-2-copyb-t.jpg captain-n-4-copya-t.jpg captain-n-4-copyb-t.jpg captain-n-4-copyc-t.jpg captain-n-4-copyd-t.jpg

gameboy-1-copya-t.jpg gameboy-2-copya-t.jpg gameboy-2-copyb-t.jpg legend-of-zelda-1-copya-t.jpg legend-of-zelda-1-copyb-t.jpg legend-of-zelda-1-copyc-t.jpg legend-of-zelda-1-copyd-t.jpg

legend-of-zelda-4-copya-t.jpg legend-of-zelda-4-copyb-t.jpg legend-of-zelda-4-copyc-t.jpg legend-of-zelda-4-copyd-t.jpg legend-of-zelda-4-copye-t.jpg legend-of-zelda-4-copyf-t.jpg super-mario-bros-1-copya-t.jpg

super-mario-bros-1-copyb-t.jpg super-mario-bros-1-copyc-t.jpg super-mario-bros-1-copyd-t.jpg super-mario-bros-1-copye-t.jpg super-mario-bros-1-copyf-t.jpg super-mario-bros-1-copyg-t.jpg super-mario-bros-1-copyh-t.jpg

super-mario-bros-2-copya-t.jpg super-mario-bros-2-copyb-t.jpg super-mario-bros-2-copyc-t.jpg super-mario-bros-2-copyd-t.jpg super-mario-bros-2-copye-t.jpg super-mario-bros-2-copyf-t.jpg super-mario-bros-4-copya-t.jpg

super-mario-bros-4-copyb-t.jpg super-mario-bros-5-copyd-t.jpg super-mario-bros-5-copyb-t.jpg super-mario-bros-5-copyc-t.jpg super-mario-bros-5-copya-t.jpg super-mario-bros-6-copya-t.jpg super-mario-bros-6-copyb-t.jpg

super-mario-bros-6-copyc-t.jpg super-mario-bros-6-copyd-t.jpg super-mario-bros-special-ed-copya-t.jpg super-mario-bros-special-ed-copyb-t.jpg super-mario-bros-special-ed-copyc-t.jpg super-mario-bros-special-ed-copyd-t.jpg super-mario-bros-special-ed-copye-t.jpg

super-mario-bros-special-ed-copyf-t.jpg super-mario-bros-special-ed-copyg-t.jpg super-mario-bros-special-ed-copyh-t.jpg super-mario-bros-special-ed-copyi-t.jpg

Question about the Nintendo Valiants. I have a handful from when I was young. Some I got from the comic shop and they were pretty average as far as materials go. The others I think I got with video games or something and they are too large for regular or modern bags and have super thick covers. Are these unique or normal? I don't have any doubles to compare store bought to freebies.

The ones that are sized like regular comic books are from the 2nd series of Nintendo books - all the books above are from the 1st series, and they're all Golden Age-size (ie. oversized) books with that super-glossy, heavy cover ...

This is the second sale thread in the last 24 hours to mention the Ninja Turtles in their title with none of their books for sale.

:wishluck:

I'm hoping that changes. :popcorn:

:o :o :o :o :frustrated:

I didn't mean to get in the way of something - I made an offer, the seller countered, and I accepted. But I have not heard back after I accepted so maybe I jumped the gun.

:foryou:

No, it's all yours (thumbs u

:o :o :o :o :frustrated:

I didn't mean to get in the way of something - I made an offer, the seller countered, and I accepted. But I have not heard back after I accepted so maybe I jumped the gun.

:foryou:

Trust me CKB if you have money you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of the game in the copper/modern FS forum lol