• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Zeck & John Beatty Private signing/sketch event - NOW TAKING REQUESTS

333 posts in this topic

I have worked with Par2ch before, and as always he has come through with flying colors! :applause:

Mike Zeck has always been one of my favorite artists of the 80's!, He doesn't do cons anymore so it's been a real treat to be able to get these CGC SS opportunities.

Thanks so much Dan! (thumbs u

Here are some pics of items that came in this past wekeend....

IMG_3991.JPG

IMG_3987.JPG

IMG_4007.JPG

And here are a few other items I got in the past, thanks to Dan and all his help!

IMG_0555.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_1835.JPG

I have worked with Par2ch before, and as always he has come through with flying colors! :applause:

Mike Zeck has always been one of my favorite artists of the 80's!, He doesn't do cons anymore so it's been a real treat to be able to get these CGC SS opportunities.

Thanks so much Dan! (thumbs u

Here are some pics of items that came in this past wekeend....

IMG_3991.JPG

IMG_3987.JPG

IMG_4007.JPG

And here are a few other items I got in the past, thanks to Dan and all his help!

IMG_0555.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_1835.JPG

that Deathlok cover was my choice, but didn't have the cash.

Man, I think the sig placement and everything on yours was really great. I don't think they really need sketches, I just figured an Iron Man would be pretty awesome - I'd be well happy with yours ;) It's sick Herm.

Maybe you could get something sketched on, with the next op :)