• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's 2010 sale of Walking Dead, Goon, Maxx, CHEW & a whole bunch more!

207 posts in this topic

My first sale in months and it's time to clean house! I'll be selling a very large chunk of my collection in this thread. This is going to be a big multi-part sale with slabs, raws, tpbs, and who knows what else! :ohnoez:

Paypal is preferred. First :takeit: in the thread wins, though PMs are certainly welcome.

Shipping will be Priority. For the U.S., $8 for 1 slab, $10 for 2+ slabs. $5 for 1-5 raws; $10 for 6+ raws. For Canadian buyers, shipping starts at $8 for First-Class International and I will work with you on getting an exact shipping charge. Overseas, PM me first.

If you only purchase some TPBs, we can do Media Mail for shipping, if you prefer. ^^

Walking Dead 12 CGC 9.8 SS

signed by Moore, Kirkman, and Adlard!!! :o

$125

This one is freakin' me out!!! :ohnoez:

Do it, Jerel. Do it. T.J. throw in something nice for you as bonus. :baiting:

I wanted to put together a run of #1-25 this year with the signatures hm . But, I have to have some books reholdered too this week.

Anyhow... :P

That was it for the WD slabs. There will probably be some raw WD books coming up as well later on when I start listing the raw books.

My one and only Y: The Last Man slab:

Y: The Last Man 4 CGC 9.9

$100

021.jpg