• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature/Sketch Opportunity with MARK KIDWELL

56 posts in this topic

I enjoy comics, but to put a DC character on a marvel book, blasphemy. I still like the sketches though expecially the Lobo, freakin sweet.

well until DC grows a set and puts a blank cover out (not counting the batman as they were not mas producded) it's a marvel book or image.....or no DC chacter sketches at all

All sketches are complete and in transit to CGC as we speak. Mark wanted me to thank everyone for their submissions and he hopes everyone is satisfied with the final product.

If Mark ever decides to do another round of cover recreations, I'd strongly consider jumping in on one. I'll keep my eyes open...he always does a great job.

If Mark ever decides to do another round of cover recreations, I'd strongly consider jumping in on one. I'll keep my eyes open...he always does a great job.

Hopefully he will be attending some shows in the area Adam. Might be your best bet at getting a cover recreation. He usually does WW chicago and I'm sure he will do WW Cincy whatever that turns out to be.

All sketches are complete and in transit to CGC as we speak. Mark wanted me to thank everyone for their submissions and he hopes everyone is satisfied with the final product.

:headbang:

Yours was really good, probably my favorite, unfortunately no scan :(

more than likely not from me. I would say Fall until i have the time, unless you catch him at a show. He does WW chicago every year.