• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign-up Sheet for the Valentine's Day Massacre

24 posts in this topic

Do I get to kill Englishmen?

What you do in your free time is your own business... confused-smiley-013.gif

But it's clear this board needs something... and there's nothing like a good massacre to bring people together... smile.gif

It's been brought to my attention that we need to keep the mods from discovering our plans... so try to work "Hulk 181" into your replies. That's the surest way to keep prying eyes far, far away... sumo.gif

It's been brought to my attention that we need to keep the mods from discovering our plans... so try to work "Hulk 181" into your replies. That's the surest way to keep prying eyes far, far away... sumo.gif

I see... so who will be our Hulk (target) 181 this time? Should we go Hulk (annihilate) 181 some OTHER Hulk (message board) 181? Or should we turn our hungry eyes northward toward the Hulk (Coinees) 181 again?

I'm watching "Volcano" right now. Does that count?

Yeah, that episode of Full House rocked! cloud9.gif

My favorite part is where Uncle Jesse gets his legs melted off and Joey's eyes sear open because he was trying to be cute by cooking hot dogs over the mouth of the newly-formed lava spout.

And no, 'House. The Olsen Twins were NOT hot when they were three years old. I don't care WHAT you say.

I'm watching "Volcano" right now. Does that count?

Yeah, that episode of Full House rocked! cloud9.gif

My favorite part is where Uncle Jesse gets his legs melted off and Joey's eyes sear open because he was trying to be cute by cooking hot dogs over the mouth of the newly-formed lava spout.

And no, 'House. The Olsen Twins were NOT hot when they were three years old. I don't care WHAT you say.

http://www.wwujd.com/