• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee appearance and signing at Emerald City ComiCon March 13th & 14th

81 posts in this topic

Here is my one and only Stan Lee book. I know it is low grade but it is the only one.

John

StrangeTales89CGC30.jpg

Killer! I love the 1st appearance books you don't see very often. Very nice! :applause:

Here is my one and only Stan Lee book. I know it is low grade but it is the only one.

John

StrangeTales89CGC30.jpg

Killer! I love the 1st appearance books you don't see very often. Very nice! :applause:

I was just going to post the same thing.

I haven't seen a ST89 SS.It's nice to see books that haven't been done before......congrats.

Back today from Emerald City - Thanks Chandler.

Fantastic Four #49 CGC 7.0 Signed by Stan Lee

FF49CGC70SS.jpg

This is a nice match for my FF #48 which Chandler had done at the Frank & Son show a few months back. FF #50 is at the Masters:

FF48CGC75SS.jpg

My book doesn't quite compare to your Brian, but here goes :P

Got my Fantastic Four #48 back today with Stan's Sig on it (got my X-Men #1 back a few weeks ago). I loved the Emerald City Comicon, it was so chaotic and fun. And the women there...I wasn't expecting that :D I loved how Nimoy's line took over Stan's line and they moved him to the huge auditorium and that place was like 1/3+ full of people standing in line, yikes!

Here's a pic of my comic:

FantasticA.jpg

Jerome