• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee appearance and signing at Emerald City ComiCon March 13th & 14th

81 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Stan “The Man” Lee will be making his very first Emerald City ComiCon appearance taking place March 13-14th, 2010.

Desert Wind Comics, in cooperation with the Emerald City ComiCon, will be hosting a special signing with Stan Lee while he is in Seattle for the Comicon. Desert Wind Comics continues to offer opportunities to comic book fans around the world to get their comic memorabilia signed by the man who built the Marvel Universe. Stan has been involved in the creation of many of the greatest Marvel characters including Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Iron Man and the X-Men, just to name a few. There isn’t a comic book fan alive who has not had their life changed by Stan Lee. And now is your chance to get your favorite item signed by “The Man” himself. Once signed, you can have your comic book graded and authenticated by Certified Guaranty Company (CGC) with the prestigious Signature Series label.

Desert Wind Comics has built its reputation on providing a professional and friendly service to comic book fans and collectors the same. Some of the many comic creators that Desert Wind Comics signed with last year included Stan Lee, John Romita, Joe Simon, Mark Millar, John Romita Jr, Herb Trimpe and many, many more. While we will be attending numerous comic-cons throughout 2010, Desert Wind Comics will also be scheduling several special signings with different creators throughout the upcoming year.

So make sure to visit Desert Wind Comics' website for updates and new announcements. For more information about CGC and what the prestigious CGC Signature Series label is about, please visit www.cgccomics.com/grading/SignatureSeries.asp

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR THIS SIGNING IS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3RD.

Please go to Desert Wind Comics for additional information.

Sounds like Stan Lee has extended his stay in Seattle, WA to Sunday. :foryou:

Desert Wind Chandler:

Is is best for me to drop off my 2 SA comics to you directly in Seattle Sat Mar 13/10 in the morning?

Actually Stan will only be there on Saturday, March 13th. Sorry for the confusion. I will have the wording fixed. You are actually better off mailing us the books before the show because we do not know when we will be signing with Stan. If we sign with him first thing in the morning you would miss getting the books to us. But I will start checking on when we will sign with him.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

So to summarize, Desert Wind Chandler is facilitating official Cgc sig series and if I want a non-slabbed Stan Lee sig, I line up early as there will be no prepaid tix for his signing as Emerald will be absorbing Stan's signing fee offset by an increase in attendance from excellent media (including Spock) :acclaim: and comic guests?

Ok folks. The word is tickets for the Stan Lee signing will go on sale Friday, February 5th at noon on the con website. Please note that the sooner you purchase your tickets the closer to the front on the line you will be. If you wait until the last minute to purchase your tickets then you will towards the end of the signing. So I would highly recommend you get your tickets early.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Emerald City ComiCon Stan Lee autograph tickets are now on sale! Tickets are $40 and each ticket entitles you to one (1) autograph from Stan "The Man" Lee - there is a limit of three (3) tickets per person. http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/98792 For complete details, visit the ECCC website. Thanks!