• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM, Goon, Daredevil, Chew, Walking Dead and more

37 posts in this topic

Hey everybody,

I'm selling off the majority of my books for two reasons...I'm focusing on slabbed books only. And I'm only going to collect Daredevil Vol 1, Walking Dead and Chew.

The second reason is, I want to raise some additional capital for the publishing business. With the convention season starting soon, I want to get my books and the future releases out to the public as much as possible (because I want to do it full time).

I'm going to list almost all of my raw books and a select few slabs that don't fit my needs any longer

Shipping...

Up to the buyer, what you want is what you will pay. International is cool as well.

No probies. Everyone else is fair game.

:takeit: is the masta-blasta, pm offers are cool as well, time stamps will determine if a pm or a post was first.

(scans available tonight)

Daredevil Vol 1

181 FN/VF $6.00

182 FN- $2.00

Daredevil Vol 2

1-4, 6-72 all VF+ (1 is 9.2ish) $80.00 for the lot

The Nam:

1-24 VF ave $16.00 for the set

Umbrella Academy

FCBD 9.4ish, maybe 9.6 $10.00

Night of the Living Dead

Just A Girl

The Beginning 1-3

Annual 1

Hunger (with Romero Signed Poster) $20.00 for them all (less than the cost of hunger by itself)

Goon

2 9.6

3 9.2 SS

Dark Horse

1 9.8 SS

2-11,13-33

includes 2 copies of 23 & 24, hero cover for 26 only, 32 includes retailer variant)

Satan's Sodomy Baby

Dhp 157 x2

Creepy 1 & 2

Dethklok vs Goon x2

All for $350

ASM

300 FN/VF $70

301 NM $15.00

Crossed

1 reg cover NM $6.00

Halo Uprising

1-3 Nm $4.00

Astonishing Xmen (Whedon)

1 VF/NM $3.00

Incognito

1 VF/NM $4.00

will have a bunch of copper and modern batman and tecs for .50 each later tonight. Some Spec spideys, Transformers and marvel GI Joe coming up later...

Serenity: Better Days

1-3 Nm $3.00 for all

Do Andriods Dream Of Electric Sheep?

1-6 NM $14 for all

haven't priced these yet...and another boardie has right of first refusal....

Walking Dead

4 9.4 ish

8 2nd print 9.4ish, would be higher but has a printing defect (silver ink on cover)

10 9.4/9.6

19 9.4/9.6

30 x2

33 2nd

35 x2

49 x2

61 x2 9.8

SE 1 9.6/9.8

Scriptbook 1 9.6

books from 20-51 are all 9.2 to 9.8 potential

All the walking deads...$150

Chew

1 3rd 9.6ish

2 x2 9.8ish

2 2nd 9.4

3 9.4/9.6ish

Art Of Chew NN Signed by Layman & Guillory at SDCC 09 (sigs obtained by a witness but not subbed) 9.8ish

all the chews....$80

some guy hit the back of my car while i was sitting at a red light tonight (he was too busy paying attention to the cop car going around him to stop before hitting me) so i won't be able to put any scans or new books up tonight since i just got home...fun times...

some guy hit the back of my car while i was sitting at a red light tonight (he was too busy paying attention to the cop car going around him to stop before hitting me) so i won't be able to put any scans or new books up tonight since i just got home...fun times...

No need to tell us tales of woe to sell books...

Do Andriods Dream Of Electric Sheep?

1-6 NM $14 for all

:takeit:

Seriously, I hope you are okay. It'd be nice if people could watch the road in front of them. :idea: