• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

4 posts in this topic

Hey Guys.

I bought all of these books off the boards here and decided to sell them since they are really not what I am trying to collect anymore.

Since they are raw books I will offer a full refund minus shipping costs if you are not happy with them, as long as they are sent back to me in the same condition as you received it.

Posting :takeit: in the thread overrules :takeit: in the PM, until I can mark it as sold.

Shipping in the US with Delivery Confirmation will be $5.00 per book. If you buy more than 1 book shipping is Free in the US. Shipping to Canada and overseas will have to be determined, so feel free to ask.

Payments accepted: Paypal, MO, or Check

First up is Green Lantern #5. I bought this as a 5.5. Asking NowWas - $100 Now - $75

GreenLantern5.jpg

Back of Green Lantern #5.

GreenLantern5Back.jpg

Giant Size Spider-Man #4 (3rd Punisher Appearance) I bought this as a 9.2, but I think it might get a 9.0. Asking Was - $95 Now- $70

GSASM4.jpg

ASM #135. I bought this as an 8.5 and I think it might be an 8.0, but maybe I am just strict. Asking Was - $60 Now - $35

ASM135.jpg

Thanks for looking!