• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need funds fast - Green Lantern #9 CGC 9.0, ASM, Avengers, Thor, ECs + more!

145 posts in this topic

I need to raise some funds fast for another investment so anything I can sell must go. There will be a lot of raw books, plus a couple of slabs I have kicking around.

As usual, posting :takeit: trumps PMs.

Shipping:

Starts at $20 for up to 2 slabbed books in a small box in Canada and the Continental USA with insurance.

Starts at $6 for up to 2 raw books in a bubble padded envelope with cardboard interior proteciton in Canada and the Continental USA.

Green Lantern #7 CGC 9.0 CR/OW - :news: SOLD

1st Appearance & Origin of Sinestro

The big kahuna of early SA GLs. Last recorded sale was $3,465 in November 2009 for the Mound City copy.

This copy has been professionally pressed.

scan0008.jpg

Green Lantern #9 CGC 9.0 OW - $750

1st Appearance of the Jordan Brothers, 2nd Appearance (and 1st Cover Appearance) of Sinestro, plus the last 10 cent cover issue.

2nd highest CGC graded copy (1 of 6) with only a lone 9.2 Blue label being better.

This copy has been professionally pressed.

scan0002.jpg

How much do those books weigh? A ton? Who wants to pay that kind of shipping? :baiting:

My friend, that's how much it costs to ship from Canada to US. He is not making money on the shipping.

Actually the seller will be loosing money since he is including insurance on the slabs.

$20 is cheap on expensive books as insurance alone will be around $10.

How much do those books weigh? A ton? Who wants to pay that kind of shipping? :baiting:

From Canada to USA, the cheapest way to ship using a box, insurance and tracking number is through Canada Post Expedited Parcel. $20 is quite fair for CGC books, the seller will not make any money on shipping cost here, so there is no need for baiting here

From Canada to USA, the cheapest way to ship using a box, insurance and tracking number is through Canada Post Expedited Parcel. $20 is quite fair for CGC books, the seller will not make any money on shipping cost here, so there is no need for baiting here

Exactly but in the end he will loose due to the inclusion of insurance.

Exactly but in the end he will loose due to the inclusion of insurance.

For books worth $500 or more I go with ExpressPost so they get there in 5 - 6 days. Costs about $35 with insurance.

Now, enough derailment. I am open to offers on both books.