• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone gunning for books in the new Pedigree auction?

63 posts in this topic

I won't be here for the FF auctions to end, so I just explored the reserve on all the books I'm interested in, and, YEA, they're all well over GPA. I don't think so. (tsk) No wins for me this time! :eyeroll:

Just 15 minutes or less left on the Mound City "upgrades" of FF #3 and FF #5.............looks like a nice profit on both books for Doug (worship), but the FF #5 has about $10K to go to match the last GPA sale in 2008. :popcorn:

Daredevil #1 in overtime at $58k :o

Wow - $62K for DD #1! (worship)

Mega-coin for a book that never held a candle to the heavyweight keys....what recession?

Yep

White Mountain Hulk #2 is currently at $34k. Didn't this sell on ComicConnect for $23k in November?

I figured it to be a $50-55K book when Doug asked me what I thought, so that's strong money.

Wow.

I figured it to be a $50-55K book when Doug asked me what I thought, so that's strong money.

Wow.

I told him 62k when he asked me. He's going to store my head in the Curator's vault after I die.

Wow.

I told him 62k when he asked me. He's going to store my head in the Curator's vault after I die.

better your head being stored in the Curator's vault rather than elsewhere on the Curator.

Wow.

better your head being stored in the Curator's vault rather than elsewhere on the Curator.

Maybe she's hot now.