• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice Pulps for sale - Reduced before ebay

76 posts in this topic

Thanks!

you think the extra size is worth it? it seems almost too big (shrug) Is that what you are using?

I'm using a 21.5" right now. It's very nice, but I do kind of wish I would have gotten the 27". I don't think you can ever have a big enough monitor if you are an artist or graphic designer.

A 27" monitor would be too big for me, but if my primary use was design, then I could see the need, particularly when working on websites.

I thought it was way too big, but it comes in handy being able to have two documents up side by side or - which is my multitasking/ADD issue - having a movie playing on one side while using the internet on the other side.

I am sad to let these go, but It's new Computer time ( I mac 21.5-inch: 3.06GHz :) ) and I'd like to shave off the cost as much as possible.

Prices include shipping, paypal preferred, feel free to contact me with any questions.

here we go!

The Shadow 1/15/1933, creeping death cover. Not much more need be said, as classic as it gets. This is going to be a tough one for me to replace down the road. Incredible eye appeal would be a FN(-) if not for the old tape stains on the right. The pages are the real winner here, unbelievably fresh, just look at that spine! $335

4048600270_a416fe50ef_o.jpg

Shadow 1/15/1933 :takeit:

I will settle up in the morning early Matt.

I am sad to let these go, but It's new Computer time ( I mac 21.5-inch: 3.06GHz :) ) and I'd like to shave off the cost as much as possible.

Prices include shipping, paypal preferred, feel free to contact me with any questions.

here we go!

The Shadow 1/15/1933, creeping death cover. Not much more need be said, as classic as it gets. This is going to be a tough one for me to replace down the road. Incredible eye appeal would be a FN(-) if not for the old tape stains on the right. The pages are the real winner here, unbelievably fresh, just look at that spine! $335

Thanks JR, that book was killing me. Now I don't have to buy it. GREAT pick up!!!

Your telling me!!

I swear off the Marketplace for a bit to build back my accounts and then I decide take one little peek and what do I see???

The in Creeping Death cover!!! doh!

Lordy!!! :pullhair:

here we go!

:pullhair:

Thanks!

you think the extra size is worth it? it seems almost too big (shrug) Is that what you are using?

I'm using a 21.5" right now. It's very nice, but I do kind of wish I would have gotten the 27". I don't think you can ever have a big enough monitor if you are an artist or graphic designer.

OT I might hold on any 27" for the moment. Link

here we go!

I go out to dinner and this is what I come back to? :cry:

Your telling me!!

I swear off the Marketplace for a bit to build back my accounts and then I decide take one little peek and what do I see???

The in Creeping Death cover!!! doh!

Lordy!!! :pullhair:

Yeah, Matthew's threads have a tendency to do that to people. :pullhair:

Thanks!

OT I might hold on any 27" for the moment. Link

Well, maybe you should just get the 21.5". Probably should go with your first choice anyhow. I really like mine and haven't had any problems with it so far. :wishluck: