• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A shill I am not: Apologies Accepted!

314 posts in this topic

So many dreams that flew away

So many words we didn't say

Two people lost in a storm

Where did we go?

Where'd we go?

We lost what we both had found

You know we let each other down

But then most of all

I do love you

Shill!

pretty poem did you write that yourself

Sean has some mad skills :gossip:

lol busting noobies balls.... loves it!

No, a few are hinting at this is no newbie. So this is just old grievances coming up with someone that supposedly had drunken tirades.

It's called the rumpshaker, the beach is like sweeter than candy

I'm feeling manly and your shakers coming in handy

Many assumptions are all wrong

Please post a picture of yourself holding a sign saying "I am not a shill".

(No photoshopping (tsk) )

lol busting noobies balls.... loves it!

No, a few are hinting at this is no newbie. So this is just old grievances coming up with someone that supposedly had drunken tirades.

hm interesting

I think quite a few would tell you they were racial in nature, so not many fans here if it is who they are hinting at.

I let genuine comic book collectors know about a great comic book collection stumbled upon by everyday average good people and this is the thanks i get?

i had no stake in the auction. i did some simple research and found the auction online before anyone on this site and let you all know about it.

i contacted the auctioneers, asked them a few questions and pointed you all in the right direction.

not everyone is wrapped up in you alls conspiracy theories

is this not a general discussion comic book collectors forum?

I let genuine comic book collectors know about a great comic book collection stumbled upon by everyday average good people and this is the thanks i get?

i had no stake in the auction. i did some simple research and found the auction online before anyone on this site and let you all know about it.

i contacted the auctioneers, asked them a few questions and pointed you all in the right direction.

Is that you, John Wayne? Is it me?

Runkle ain't a shill. I just think he jumped the shark a bit when he started that Mound City thread a while back and got run off from a few over zealous watchmen.

Runkle, what do you do for a living?

Can you tell us a little more about your Batman or comic book thesis?

Don't be so shilly...you know no good deed goes unpunished.