• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A shill I am not: Apologies Accepted!

314 posts in this topic

This ain't Luxx, gang.

I'm sure.

who the hell is luxx

i am a comic book collector who just happened to be one of the lucky ones to be able to write my masters thesis on comic books

i apologize if i am the best there is at doing my resarch

it only took me ten minutes to find the mound city auction on the internet and three minutes to find out they were in over their heads

i am not religious but i do believe in helping people when they need it most

This ain't Luxx, gang.

I'm sure.

who the hell is luxx

i am a comic book collector who just happened to be one of the lucky ones to be able to write my masters thesis on comic books

it only took me ten minutes to find the mound city auction on the internet and three minutes to find out they were in over their heads

Could you please pretend to be luxx? This would be a lot more fun.

This ain't Luxx, gang.

I'm sure.

who the hell is luxx

I think more than a few people thought you worked with Mound City to promote the auction and that is where the shill accusation comes from.

Luxx is a former board member that shows up some nights when he's off his meds. Really funny, really smart, but really abrasive at times.

Don't sweat it. Everyone new goes through the same rituals.

(thumbs u

This ain't Luxx, gang.

I'm sure.

who the hell is luxx

+1

lol

This ain't Luxx, gang.

I'm sure.

if you cant accept the fact that a podunk country hick boy informed you all of a great auction then you have to accept that

i was just trying to help (what i thought were respectable collectors) have a chance at buying some great books before they were redistributed through the HA or other auction sites that would charge you more

This ain't Luxx, gang.

I'm sure.

who the hell is luxx

:cloud9: Now yer talking Green. Mr. Runkle, forget logic and reasoned discussion and give us somethin juicy.

This ain't Luxx, gang.

I'm sure.

who the hell is luxx

I think more than a few people thought you worked with Mound City to promote the auction and that is where the shill accusation comes from.

Luxx is a former board member that shows up some nights when he's off his meds. Really funny, really smart, but really abrasive at times.

Don't sweat it. Everyone new goes through the same rituals.

(thumbs u

I always thought he was a friend or family of the late OO. He seemed to take it personally that we didnt (worship)

This ain't Luxx, gang.

I'm sure.

if you cant accept the fact that a podunk country hick boy informed you all of a great auction then you have to accept that

i was just trying to help (what i thought were respectable collectors) have a chance at buying some great books before they were redistributed through the HA or other auction sites that would charge you more

Why do you care what these people think?

This ain't Luxx, gang.

I'm sure.

Not to bust your bubble but a ton of people already knew. They had been advertising since the chicago comic con. Which was probably 5 months before your posts.

This ain't Luxx, gang.

I'm sure.

:roflmao:

Stop yer hennyclucking!

I'm trying to like you, but you keep making it more and more difficult.

Dude, podunk country hick boy is funny.

ive seen luxx do better.

I'd rather go back to talking about favorite movies with timeless lines. I can see trouble coming with the other topic.

:fear:

How about, "Can I borrow your towel, my car just hit a water buffalo?"

I'm trying to like you, but you keep making it more and more difficult.

Dude, podunk country hick boy is funny.

ive seen luxx do better.

Yeah, but it would take 45 minutes to read.