• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Crash Watch '04 Thread

104 posts in this topic

perhaps 40% of the CGC listing not selling is due to people listing things at non-bargain basement prices? i listed like 10-12 slabs on the 10 cent listing day and only one sold, but i didn't start $400 books at $9.99 either. most stuff was around guide, give or take 2-5%. (May was probably a bad month to look at due to the 10 cent listing day. If people were like me, it was essentially a risk free (as in not wasting fees) month to list stuff at, perhaps, higher prices than normal.)

Again guys,

you cannot base your assumptions of what did not sell on eBay, due to a reserve price not being met. You have to use actual sales data. If you look at GPAnalysis, you will see that there seems to be an upwars trend in regards to 9.2 prices! This is actually quite interesting....

I f you want to see what I mean, just check out some KEY BRONZE and SILVER age titles! 9.2s are really gaining steam on a lot of books!