• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

9 posts in this topic

Hey everybody! With our pending move to 29 Palms, California, I am moving some of my books I plan (hope!) to upgrade later this year.

SOLD Up for for sale first is a Diamond Run Pedigree (no longer recognized by CGC) House of Secrets 92 in CGC 9.0 w/off-white pages (old blue label cert #0003627004), 1st appearance of Swamp Thing which I am selling for $750 shipped The slab is in flawless condition with no scrapes or dings of any sort and will come to you in a resealable mylar bag.

HouseofSecrets92001.jpg

:news:SOLD Next up is All Star Western 10 in CGC 9.4 w/off-white to white pages (cert#0069476020), 1st appearance of Jonah Hex which I am selling for $1300 shipped. The slab is in flawless condition with no scrapes or dings of any sort and will come to you in a resealable mylar bag.

ASW10.jpg

Shipping will occur within 24 hours of purchase (Unless bought Saturday night!) and will be bullet proof packed for safe arrival to your home. I will ship overseas-however due to the high dollar value of these books, additional shipping and insurance costs will be necessary which we can work out prior to sale.

I will consider best offers PM'd, however :takeit: rules over PM's. Paypal only and payment requested within 24 hours of promise to purchase.

Shoot me a line if you have any questions-thanks for looking!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Good Morning All! I just hopped on and am answering all of the PM's waiting for me. I am answering them all in the order received.

Frank-I think this page description is accurate and am 90% positive you would not a get a page bump on this one. I will get a back scan up shortly if it hasn't sold yet (pending a few offers).

1655256-banana2.gifChris

^^ :news: SOLD!

Next up is All Star Western 10 in CGC 9.4 w/off-white to white pages (cert#0069476020), 1st appearance of Jonah Hex which I am selling for $1300 shipped. The slab is in flawless condition with no scrapes or dings of any sort and will come to you in a resealable mylar bag.

ASW10.jpg

^^:news:SOLD!

Up for for sale first is a Diamond Run Pedigree (no longer recognized by CGC) House of Secrets 92 in CGC 9.0 w/off-white pages (old blue label cert #0003627004), 1st appearance of Swamp Thing which I am selling for $750 shipped The slab is in flawless condition with no scrapes or dings of any sort and will come to you in a resealable mylar bag.

HouseofSecrets92001.jpg