• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Public Apology from TurdPenny to the CGC Forums

229 posts in this topic

thread that's titled "RockMyGayAnus" in Comics General

I thought it was funny :(

I'll change the title again :idea:

I thought it was funny, too.

A tad much in terms of general etiquette, but I got a laugh out of it.

I got a new avatar out of it. :banana:

ciorac thinks this thread is stupid so I changed the title again & will now retire from this thread to go & catch some Frazier reruns with my partner & count my residual monies.

ciorac thinks this thread is stupid so I changed the title again & will now retire from this thread to go & catch some Frazier reruns with my partner & count my residual monies.

As long as people are on the subject of juvenile humour any other forum names you want to run thru the grade school giggle filter and share with everyone?

e.g.

Cobra Commander = Cobra In-hand'r

Supapimp = Supapimple

Why stop? You can cuddle with KOR later. :devil:

As long as people are on the subject of juvenile humour any other forum names you want to run thru the grade school giggle filter and share with everyone?

e.g.

Cobra Commander = Cobra In-hand'r

Supapimp = Supapimple

Why stop? You can cuddle with KOR later. :devil:

I already named him purple headed cobra commander

"Public Apology from TurdPenny to RockOnMyGayAnus"

:roflmao:

there's a connection here. I can feel it. I just can't. put. my. finger. in. it.

must get a closer look.

fixed it for you

I apologize for everbody else being douchejuice if they haven't posted in this apology thread.

Except for RockMyAmadeus, Ogami, & greggy. But for a much needed apology to Falco, they don't need anymore apologies.

I apologize to Subliminal for not having any clue who he is.

WTTB Subliminal :foryou:

I'd like to apologize to Roy.

I'm also going to apologize to DC comics for never having read more than about ten of them.

DrWatson once owed me an apology but not anymore.

To all of those reading this thread for the first time, thank you & a sincere apology.

My apologies to any puppies who may have been hurt during the production of this thread.

Further apologies are due to douchejuice. Douchejuice never hurt a soul, to the best of my knowledge, & didn't deserve what I just said about it.

DrWatson once owed me an apology but not anymore.

Suck it, turd burglar.

douchejuice

Is that today's secret word, Pee Wee?

Got that fast :o

charlie-brown-watson.jpg