• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Fallen Son (and other) Sketches and SS Slabs For Sale (PRICE REDUCTION)

63 posts in this topic

Captain America #25 (Ed McGuinness Variant) CGC SS 9.8 - Signed by Ed Brubaker, Steve Epting, Ed McGuinness, and Dexter Vines

Captain America #25 WWLA Exclusive CGC SS 9.4 - Signed by Ed Brubaker, Steve Epting, Joe Quesada, and John Cassaday

:takeit: per PM

Personal PayPal payment made!!! THANKS!!!

Locke & Key #1 (1st Print) CGC SS 9.8 - Signed by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez - $75USD

LockeKey1b.jpg

hm
Yu cahn doo hit!!!

lol

I concur... :whistle:

i'm hoping someone picks this up soon..or else I'll be in trouble at home for buying another book!

:roflmao:hm

Locke & Key #1 (1st Print) CGC SS 9.8 - Signed by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez - $75USD

LockeKey1b.jpg

hm
Yu cahn doo hit!!!

lol

i'm hoping someone picks this up soon..or else I'll be in trouble at home for buying another book!

Oh, one more book won't get you in that much trouble... :shy:

LockeKey1b.jpg

hm
Yu cahn doo hit!!!

lol

Oh, one more book won't get you in that much trouble... :shy:

Reduced the price to $70USD in original post