• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay Charity Auction

18 posts in this topic

Up for auction is the following book:

TRUTH: RED WHITE & BLACK #1 CGC 9.8 WP

Isaiah Bradley is a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe, an early product of the United States' Super-Soldier program (codenamed Project: Rebirth) during World War II. As depicted in this series, the World War II Super Soldier program of 1942, operated by "Reinstein" (Wilfred Nagel, employing an alias previously used by Dr. Abraham Erskine), used African American test subjects to re-create the formula that had been used to turn Steve Rogers from skinny, but patriotic, army reject into Captain America.

100% of the proceeds for this book will be donated Supplying Critical Water for Haitian Hospital - a GlobalGiving Project. Shipping is free whether you live in NYC or as far away as Japan. More information about this charity is on my auction page.

This project is near and dear to my heart due to the fact that my father lives in Haiti. Despite the fact that he, personally, is ok...the country is in desperate need for help after suffering the full brunt of that devastating earthquake weeks ago. So whether this book sells for .99 or $99, every penny counts.

Thanks in advance for any bids placed and for taking the time out to read this post!

I wanted to thank any bidders for consideration and interest on this book and donating to a worthy cause! This book sold for $41.09. As I said before every penny counts. Look at the millions generated Red Cross and Yele Haiti from $5 and $10 texts?!

I am glad to say that Ive thrown a couple of more books on the eBay auction block for the same cause. Im actually excited to see how much these books, totally ingored at the latest VCC, can be put to good use and generate $$$ for Supplying Critical Water for Haitian Hospital - a GlobalGiving Project!

(2) books I will donate 10% of the proceeds and (1) book is another 100% of the proceeds will go to charity. I will combine shipping on multiple auction wins.

Thank you!

Thor #337 CGC 9.8 WP Winnipeg

Captain America #153 CGC 9.4 WP

X-Men #5 CGC 9.8 WP

I wanted to thank any bidders for consideration and interest on this book and donating to a worthy cause! This book sold for $41.09. As I said before every penny counts. Look at the millions generated Red Cross and Yele Haiti from $5 and $10 texts?!

I am glad to say that Ive thrown a couple of more books on the eBay auction block for the same cause. Im actually excited to see how much these books, totally ingored at the latest VCC, can be put to good use and generate $$$ for Supplying Critical Water for Haitian Hospital - a GlobalGiving Project!

(2) books I will donate 10% of the proceeds and (1) book is another 100% of the proceeds will go to charity. I will combine shipping on multiple auction wins.

Thank you!

Thor #337 CGC 9.8 WP Winnipeg

Captain America #153 CGC 9.4 WP

X-Men #5 CGC 9.8 WP

New book added! 10% of the proceeds on this book will go to charity. Thanks!

Spectacular Spider-Man #64 CGC 9.6 WP