• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ASM #539 CGC SS Venom-sketched & Why So Serious?? CGC SS Batman CLOSED

19 posts in this topic

I saw a book at the Virtual Comic-Con that I want to buy, and have decided to part with some seriously sweet books to fund the purchase.

Buyer must pay via paypal. :takeit: trumps pm'd offers. I ship items via Canada Post Expedited Mail which takes about 10-15 business days after the books are dropped off at the Post Office.

First up is an Amazing Spider-Man #539 CGC SS 9/8 w/ Ron Garney Venom remark/sketch on the cover. This isn't the only cover he did this sort of "Venomification" on, but I assure you that mine looks extra sweet because I was specific in asking Ron to elongate the eyes for me.

My asking price is $150 shipped

amazingspider-man539cgcssvenomsketc.jpg

The book next for sale is a tough one for me to let go of. But the book I want to buy is also very sweet, so it wouldn't be a total loss if I can get that book I have in mind. As far as I've seen, my copy of the Frech Edition of the Superman/Batman #7 cover is the only one in which Gabrielle Dell'otto agreed to write "Why so serious??" on the book.

My asking price is $250 shipped

supermanbatmanfrencheditioncgcssdel.jpg

supermanbatmanfrencheditioncgcss-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I

The book next for sale is a tough one for me to let go of. But the book I want to buy is also very sweet, so it wouldn't be a total loss if I can get that book I have in mind. As far as I've seen, my copy of the Frech Edition of the Superman/Batman #7 cover is the only one in which Gabrielle Dell'otto agreed to write "Why so serious??" on the book.

My asking price is $250 shipped

supermanbatmanfrencheditioncgcssdel.jpg

:frustrated: Damn you! I was all settled that I would never worry about my SS 9.8 any more, but then you get the quote on there and make me want to swap mine out. Great idea to get that quote on there. (Still my favorite Batman cover.)

Great Sale.

I am very proud to own an ASM 539 Venom Garney sketch in my keeper box.

Bad @ss cover.....one of my favorites!

Congrats to seller and buyer!

yup, now I'm in that club and that Batman cover is by far my favorite and its hard as hell to find for sale.

cant wait to get my books!

:whee: