• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Green Lantern #50 Art now Available! Images inside!

21 posts in this topic

Feel free to PM me if interested in any of this art! Some art is in the midst of possibly being sold, but wanted to share with you (nothing is yet set in stone on sales yet)!

Enjoy guys!

th_GL50-10.jpg

th_GL50-11.jpg

th_GL50-2.jpg

th_GL50-24.jpg

th_GL50-28.jpg

th_GL50-29.jpg

th_GL50-3.jpg

th_GL50-4.jpg

th_GL50-5.jpg

th_GL50-8.jpg

th_GL50-9.jpg

th_GL50-COVER.jpg

Good Lord...those are some of the most ornately inked modern pieces I have seen in a long time.

Those are gorgeous.

If you have a specific request on a page, feel free to shoot me a PM. Some pages are already sold, but I can post a list later on today with prices for what is left.

I have held off on posting as some people had contacted me the day the issue came out and was waiting to hear back from them. Many have made contact with me so should not be a problem!

Prices posted below art of those still available...

GL50-10.jpg

$400

GL50-11.jpg

$300

GL50-2.jpg

GL50-3.jpg

$1500 pages 2 and 3 above Double Page Splash

GL50-24.jpg

$300

GL50-28.jpg

GL50-29.jpg

$1500 pages 28 & 29 Double Page Splash

GL50-4.jpg

$250

GL50-5.jpg

$250

GL50-8.jpg

$1500

GL50-9.jpg

SOLD

GL50-COVER.jpg SOLD

Feel free to PM offers on anything remaining, these go out to the 'general' public tomorrow and thanks for the kind words you guys! I emailed both Doug and Christian and they both appreciated the sentiments!

JJ