• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon Con 2010!

61 posts in this topic

I just saw that - this is shaping up to be a great comic line up!!! (thumbs u

It REALLY, REALLY is. I haven't seen a comic line-up this good for Dragon Con in a long time (maybe ever)!

Anybody care to comment on what this show is like for vintage books?

I went to see a collection in Atlanta about 2 years ago and I made a date one week before the con so I never made it to the show.

doh!

Would it be worth traveling for?

R.

I went to see a collection in Atlanta about 2 years ago and I made a date one week before the con so I never made it to the show.

doh!

R.

Ive done this show a few times Roy. The answer is zero. Unless they have some new dealers this year because of the comic guests. This never was a comic show really. Though they have creators and some artists. Its really a media guest show.

doh!

R.

Ive done this show a few times Roy. The answer is zero. Unless they have some new dealers this year because of the comic guests. This never was a comic show really. Though they have creators and some artists. Its really a media guest show.

Exactly, it's still a fun show though! Can't wait :whee: