• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A very pleasant CGC Price Variant surprise

34 posts in this topic

Who wants to see this on eBay? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Come on, I knew it was destined for EBay the moment it was posted on here. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Not true, my grumpy friend... there was a very good chance it would be dealt privately...

And there is still a chance I will hang on to it... a small chance perhaps... but I hate reserve auctions, so I won't put this up unless I feel it will get bids... confused-smiley-013.gif

Come on, I knew it was destined for EBay the moment it was posted on here. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Not true, my grumpy friend... there was a very good chance it would be dealt privately...

And there is still a chance I will hang on to it... a small chance perhaps... but I hate reserve auctions, so I won't put this up unless I feel it will get bids... confused-smiley-013.gif

So....have you accepted my offer yet? tongue.gif

No greggy.. we're not going to Rochambeau for it... 893naughty-thumb.gif

I am very interested in it if we can work something out.

Then why haven't you replied to my PM... sorry.gifstooges.gif

Maybe he just wants to turn the tables on you! tongue.gif

You really don't want that pass do you? mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

sorry.gif

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

thumbsup2.gif