• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Late Night Golden Age Sales thread

43 posts in this topic

I know its late but for anyone still up I'm going to start listing some GA DCs (and maybe a Timely or two) I'll probably be listing around 10-15 books tonight and another 20-30 tomorrow.

All Star Comics 53 $80

Nice eye appeal and great colors but the book is in low grade. The bottom half of the spine is completely split, and the back cover has some pieces missing. Cover appears to be married from another copy.

allstar53.jpg

AllStar53back.jpg

cool, Adam, you always have nice items!

Don't forget the site freezes at about 3 AM.

Good Luck! (thumbs u

Thanks! I'm probably going to list another 10 or so books tonight and will be saving the really cool stuff for tomorrow.

All Star Comics 37 - $90

This book has a piece missing from bottom right edge of one interior page and 146 pieces of scotch tape.

1st app Injustice Society, last Kubert Hawkman

allstar37.jpg

allstar37back.jpg

cool, Adam, you always have nice items!

Don't forget the site freezes at about 3 AM.

Good Luck! (thumbs u

Thanks! I'm probably going to list another 10 or so books tonight and will be saving the really cool stuff for tomorrow.

:sumo: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD..AND MY SANITY( QUESTIONABLE AT TIMES) LIST THE DARN TIMELYS NOW!!! :sumo:

(thumbs u

Marvel Mystery Comics 8 - Incomplete. Missing front & back cover, 3 outer wraps, and 2 center wraps. (The 1st Sub-Mariner story is affected but the part where Sub-Mariner meets the Human Torch is all there, as is the entire Human Torch story entitled "The Search for the Sub-Mariner" A fun read if nothing else!

OSPG in G is $1120

Asking $150

MMC8.jpg

MMC8int.jpg

All Star Comics 2 $400

The front and back covers are split and held together with tape. There is some color touch near the spine and some dried glue near the bottom staple.

AllStar2-1.jpg

AllStar2b.jpg