• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #27, rare ERROR copy, SOLD!

49 posts in this topic

Paypal is preferred (using the personal option),

and first :takeit:in this thread wins.

Please PM me if you have any questions :)

Thanks for looking!

The Walking Dead #27

CGC 9.6 Q

Error edition, extremely scarce

Manufactured with the first four wraps inserted twice!

SOLD!

Asking $160, priority mail shipping included in the USA

Price reduced, $145 shipped :headbang:

27.jpg

hm hm hm

You won't...

lol

Well, let's just say there are certain people's sales threads that I like bumping regardless of my degree of serious interest. And then there are people whose sales I don't...for one reason or the other.

Trying to think of the last time I posted something in a pirate tumbleweed-fest sales thread... hm

??? How would CGC grade an ERROR book if it were to be signed aka SS

:bump: because I like you

I believe if you were to have the book signed for signature series, you would need to contact CGC and request it graded for a yellow label (instead of qualified).

The defect that makes the book qualified (in this case, missing wraps) will no longer be ignored, and will be graded as an actual defect. So, this book would be a low grade yellow label if signed, if I understand things correctly.

(thumbs u

In theory, you're right, Steve. Although I'm curious how something like this would be graded? Since it's incomplete, would it get an automatic 0.5 (or possibly a NG)?

I'm sure they have a method for accounting for spine ticks and other defects, but how would they account for some seriously messed up wraps.

It'd be a great question for the "Ask CGC" section. Personally, I like it in the green label. I assume that Green is the least-used label and it makes it stick out that much more. :)

In theory, you're right, Steve. Although I'm curious how something like this would be graded? Since it's incomplete, would it get an automatic 0.5 (or possibly a NG)?

I'm sure they have a method for accounting for spine ticks and other defects, but how would they account for some seriously messed up wraps.

It'd be a great question for the "Ask CGC" section. Personally, I like it in the green label. I assume that Green is the least-used label and it makes it stick out that much more. :)

thanks guys! I will call CGC and ask.