• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"The Tick" comic set modification request

4 posts in this topic

Hello!

I would like to know if it would be possible to include "The Tick #13" to The Tick set since its kinda follow and end the story?

Also concerning "The Tick #12", all together there were 5 versions of it:

1. The regular Edition

and four others without the Tick logo on the cover, gold foil and numbered on the back cover:

2. Tick Society Edition (Spoon & Tick logo on the back cover, limited to 2000)

3. Diamond Comics Edition (Arthur & Sharks on the back cover, limited to 1000)

4. Capital City Edition (T&A on Cycle on the back cover, limited to 1000)

5. Convention Edition (Tick driven mad by TV, on the back cover limited to 1000).

I have email Bob Polio, the NEC Art Director and he confirm me all this.

I would really like to have them list in the set since I have all 4 of them graded, here is a scan :

Tick12LimitedCover500.jpg

Thank you!

• Administrator

Erik,

If you can please submit those comics, listed on a ReHolder submission form, with a note about the variant back covers (you can just print this posting if you like) then we will be happy to relabel your comics as the variants indicated above at no charge. One the variants have been created in our system I will be able to set up the slots for them. :)

Hello Gemma!

Hope you will read this because I just receive by email photos of the fours cover scan of each Tick #12 special edition. Don't know if I should post the images here but the reference is:

Images from CGC invoice #0166413 (#0993545-001- 004)

BTW when I submit them for reholder, I pay for Image Fee and Shipping fee that is normal, but they also charge me for the Grading fee while you mention to me this would be free?

Anyway do you think you can add them in The Tick set list now? There is already the regular edition + one name "special edition" that need to be divided in the following:

- Tick Society Edition

- Diamond Comics Edition

- Capital City Edition

- Convention Edition

One last thing I was a little disapointed by the images they sent me of my comics. They were in low definition of only 496x750. I was expecting a higher resolution so that I can read clearly the label. Is there a place where I can go to ask for this in the future?

Thank you! :)

Update: After an email to them, CGC imaging was kind enough to sent me a slighly better scan, thank you!