• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Books added! Dudeman's HG (mostly!)/SS Copper & Modern Sales Extravaganza!

125 posts in this topic

Found out today that snow is headed to coastal Carolina Saturday morning. One inch here will create utter chaos!! :ohnoez:

I watched Mike Seidel on the Weather Channel talk about how much snow was in DC and only thought of my man Baoky waiting on his packages! :pullhair:

Winter wonderland my :censored:lol Hope everyone is staying safe and warm!

My final discount prices are coming........

:banana:Chris

Found out today that snow is headed to coastal Carolina Saturday morning. One inch here will create utter chaos!! :ohnoez:

I watched Mike Seidel on the Weather Channel talk about how much snow was in DC and only thought of my man Baoky waiting on his packages! :pullhair:

Winter wonderland my :censored:lol Hope everyone is staying safe and warm!

My final discount prices are coming........

List more books!!!

:hi: Hey Everybody!

Thank you for all of the PM's, however someone made me an offer on what's left and everything (comics) is on hold for the moment. If still available, I will have new prices on my books posted right here for sale by 8 pm EST. (thumbs u

Thanks everyone for making this a kick sales thread!! :headbang:

If your staying in a hotel, make sure you take the shuttle to Disney, Orlando is like one of the worst places to drive.

Thanks Bro! I used to have a cabbie I used anytime I travelled to Orlando. I have not been in awhile so we are using the shuttle service. The Disney Travel folks gave us an incredible deal on a 4 night package with everything included. I am psyched! Last hurrah for us before the move to California. :applause:

:o:news::headbang:

CGC 9.6 All-Star Squadron 2 (Slight crack on case-see photo) $6

CGC 9.8 All-Star Squadron 12 (Slight crack on case-see photo) $9

CGC 9.8 Ghost Rider 2 $8

CGC 9.8 Ghost Rider 4 $8

CGC 9.8 Ghost Rider 5 $8

CGC 9.8 Ghost Rider 6 $8

CGC 9.6 G.I. Joe 5 (Off-white pages) $12

CGC 9.4 Jonah Hex 61 $12

CGC 9.4 Jonah Hex 63 $12

CGC 9.4 Jonah Hex 64 Off-white to white pages $12

CGC 9.4 Jonah Hex 66 $12

CGC 9.4 Jonah Hex 68 $12

CGC 9.4 Micronauts 5 (Mile High II Pedigree-no longer recognized by CGC)Off-white to white pages $5

CGC 9.6 Micronauts 33 $4

CGC 9.8 Wonder Woman 225 $6

(thumbs u ^^:news:SOLD! YOU HAVE SEEN HIS NAME HERE BEFORE-THE LEGEND AGAIN- COMICSEEKERS!!! THANKS AGAIN SERGIO-I LOOK FORWARD TO BUYING YOU THAT BEER!!!! :headbang:

:banana: Chris

:gossip::news::applause:Well, we done gone and did it-Everything has been SOLD!!!!! I owe a great many thanks and kudos to:

(thumbs u :applause:

Kingof Rulers (thumbs u

Par2ch

The1stfo

Sanj Mitra

MagZ

Comicseekers (thumbs u

Here4now

Letsgrumble

Sleeper13

Branget

WeR138

Itsmeeeeee (thumbs u (You've made root for the Washington Red Skins!)

Alphatrion1

The Resurrection

Nepatkm

Iscomics

Bat-Man

Jpolz

Whine49er

Highfivephase

Heff

Dover

Captain SAMerica

Abner419

Skynwalker

Lookwhoitis

LBJarm

:applause: Thank you Stephen, Danny, Forrest, Sanj, Moutaz, Sergio, John, Paul, Neil, Jeff, Keith, Baoky, Fred, Mike, Tim, Alex, John, Ike, Bill, Aaron, Mike, Sam, James, Marc, and Neil for your business throughout the Dudeman's sales threads! This has been a great time for me and I really enjoyed talking with you all and look forward to meeting you all in person and throwing back a beverage of your choice! (worship)

I would like to keep the thread open so you all can please let me know when you get your books. Pray for less snow in DC so that Baoky (itssmeeeeee) can free his packages from the clutches of the post office. :wishluck:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!! :headbang: