• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choice gold and 1 silver f.s. 10% off thru 10 pm tonite, then closed

110 posts in this topic

one of the nicest covers in my collection, and a way over guide book. one of the highest graded, too, as there is a single 8.0 higher in the census. $525. SOLD!!!

fight28.jpg

fight 28 is sold.

as promised, if the vic 1 sold, the 2 & 3 would follow.

victory 2, vg+ c/ow. $325 [it's rare]. everett cover--tell me that ain't subby in somebody's else clothes on the cover!

vic2.jpg

Man, that is one sweet book.

If I didn't treat myself to a CGC 8.0 copy from Heritage a month ago I'd be all over this one now.

Really tough book with absolutely gorgeous artwork by Everett.

one of the nicest covers in my collection, and a way over guide book. one of the highest graded, too, as there is a single 8.0 higher in the census. $525. SOLD!!!

fight28.jpg

Per PM :takeit:

( :whee:)

when i got out of my d.c. run, i kept this one cuz g.a.tor told me it was very rare. however, it is not rare enough for me to keep ONE MORE DAMN DAY, even tho' it is one of the iconic covers of the era...no, make that ANY era.

vg+. $75. SOLD!!!

fatslat.jpg

i sold this book once, years ago, and bought it back thinking my daughter would like it [i'm currently putting together the original logo animal comics for her, and she loves them]. she doesn't ever ask to see it, so i'm selling it for good now. pretty cool book, really, with great pq. $450.

funnystuff1.jpg

Hey Billy "bsd comicbook dealer" Parker, Which conventions will you be setting up at this year?

I think you mean, Billy "Big Shot Collector" :D

Not if this thread is any indication.

He's selling more comics than any of us.

Page 1

Spook #29 CGC 7.0 - $175 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Arrow #2 CGC 5.5 - $400 image

All Western Winners #2 CGC 7.0 - $700 - Timely, Mile High. image

Captain Battle Jr. #2. VG+, o/w. - $175. pretty rare Lev Gleason image

Killers #1 CGC 7.0 - $550 - L.B. Cole cover. Used in Soti image

Page 3

Super-mystery 4/1, Crippen copy. 4.0. looks like a cole, but i don't see his signature on there like usual. $100. image

All Famous Crime #9 CGC 7.0 - $150 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Shadow 4/1, 7.0. - $200 - great purple cover image

Page 4

Blackstone #1 VG+ - Crippen copy. the ec version. one-shot, as timely took over for 2-4. $150. image

Tim Holt #21 VG+- Frazetta ghost rider cover; there ain't many of 'em. nice pages. $95. image

Page 5

Detective Eye #2 - a very rare centaur; nice book, but missing c.f. i paid g.a.tor $125 for it years ago, it still is at that price. image

Page 6

Victory 2 - VG+ c/ow. [it's rare]. Everett cover - $325 image

Victory 3 is 5.0 - with great pages. - $275 image

Extra #3 CGC 9.6 :o - Gaines File copy. - $500image

Page 7

Fat and Slat - VG+ - $75 image

Funny Stuff #1 CGC 7.0 - $450 image

Are you on retainer? (shrug)

Are you on retainer? (shrug)

I was bored :shrug:

You did a great job (thumbs u

I hope you get bored the next time I start a sales thread.

hate to do this one, as nobody ever sells them anymore and replacing it down the road will be a problem, but if you're thinning the herd, you're thinning the herd. hell, if i can part with the fight, i can part with this. if it sells, i'll only have that lame great 2 to post in the x'mas covers thread.

7.5, great pages. $500. SOLD!!!

vault.jpg

voh 35 is sold.

to me :takeit: per pm

Awesome. :applause:

I really tried to buy a book....honest...just haven't found the right one yet, but i am sure the BSD dealer parker will hook me up!

Gator, those Victory books are calling you!