• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choice gold and 1 silver f.s. 10% off thru 10 pm tonite, then closed

110 posts in this topic

one of the nicest covers in my collection, and a way over guide book. one of the highest graded, too, as there is a single 8.0 higher in the census. $525. SOLD!!!

fight28.jpg

hate to do this one, as nobody ever sells them anymore and replacing it down the road will be a problem, but if you're thinning the herd, you're thinning the herd. hell, if i can part with the fight, i can part with this. if it sells, i'll only have that lame great 2 to post in the x'mas covers thread.

7.5, great pages. $500. SOLD!!!

vault.jpg

Sweet books Billy (worship)

I hope you don't mind but here is a recap of what's available.

Page 1

Spook #29 CGC 7.0 - $175 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Arrow #2 CGC 5.5 - $400 image

All Western Winners #2 CGC 7.0 - $700 - Timely, Mile High. image

Captain Battle Jr. #2. VG+, o/w. - $175. pretty rare Lev Gleason image

Killers #1 CGC 7.0 - $550 - L.B. Cole cover. Used in Soti image

Page 2

Page 3

Super-mystery 4/1, Crippen copy. 4.0. looks like a cole, but i don't see his signature on there like usual. $100. image

All Famous Crime #9 CGC 7.0 - $150 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Shadow 4/1, 7.0. - $200 - great purple cover image

Page 4

Blackstone #1 VG+ - Crippen copy. the ec version. one-shot, as timely took over for 2-4. $150. image

Tim Holt #21 VG+- Frazetta ghost rider cover; there ain't many of 'em. nice pages. $95. image

Page 5

Detective Eye #2 - a very rare centaur; nice book, but missing c.f. i paid g.a.tor $125 for it years ago, it still is at that price. image

Fight Comics #28 CGC 7.5 - one of the nicest covers in my collection, and a way over guide book. one of the highest graded, too. $525 image

Vault of Horror #35 - 7.5 - hate to do this one, as nobody ever sells them anymore and replacing it down the road will be a problem. Great pages. $500 image

damn, nelson, this update is so nice you almost [but not quite] qualify for a commission on the future sales. thanks, buddy.

here it is with the victory and d.d. removed.

victory 1, $550. classic everett cover. if it sells, i'll get #'s 2&3 up behind it. never could find a 4.

vic1.jpg

book on hold while i p.m. with the boardie that i really wanted to have it in the first place.

victory 1, $550. classic everett cover. if it sells, i'll get #'s 2&3 up behind it. never could find a 4.

vic1.jpg

book on hold while i p.m. with the boardie that i really wanted to have it in the first place.

:takeit:

that's the WINNAH i always wished would get the book. well done and thanks, sir.

as promised, if the vic 1 sold, the 2 & 3 would follow.

victory 2, vg+ c/ow. $325 [it's rare]. everett cover--tell me that ain't subby in somebody's else clothes on the cover! SOLD!!!

vic2.jpg

hate to do this one, as nobody ever sells them anymore and replacing it down the road will be a problem, but if you're thinning the herd, you're thinning the herd. hell, if i can part with the fight, i can part with this. if it sells, i'll only have that lame great 2 to post in the x'mas covers thread.

vault.jpg

voh 35 is sold.

Page 1

Spook #29 CGC 7.0 - $175 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Arrow #2 CGC 5.5 - $400 image

All Western Winners #2 CGC 7.0 - $700 - Timely, Mile High. image

Captain Battle Jr. #2. VG+, o/w. - $175. pretty rare Lev Gleason image

Killers #1 CGC 7.0 - $550 - L.B. Cole cover. Used in Soti image

Page 3

Super-mystery 4/1, Crippen copy. 4.0. looks like a cole, but i don't see his signature on there like usual. $100. image

All Famous Crime #9 CGC 7.0 - $150 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Shadow 4/1, 7.0. - $200 - great purple cover image

Page 4

Blackstone #1 VG+ - Crippen copy. the ec version. one-shot, as timely took over for 2-4. $150. image

Tim Holt #21 VG+- Frazetta ghost rider cover; there ain't many of 'em. nice pages. $95. image

Page 5

Detective Eye #2 - a very rare centaur; nice book, but missing c.f. i paid g.a.tor $125 for it years ago, it still is at that price. image

Page 6

Victory 2 - VG+ c/ow. [it's rare]. Everett cover - $325 image

Victory 3 is 5.0 - with great pages. - $275 image

amended to drop the voh 35 and fight 28.

vault.jpg

voh 35 is sold.

to me :takeit: per pm

don't have many 9.6 books in the g.a. collection, but one can always replace a gaines book. the odd waving is caused by the mylite that the slab was in. bad angle, i guess. $500.

extra.jpg