• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choice gold and 1 silver f.s. 10% off thru 10 pm tonite, then closed

110 posts in this topic

I really tried to buy a book....honest...just haven't found the right one yet, but i am sure the BSD dealer parker will hook me up!

the spook is nicer than any blue bolt you bought from me several months ago. you only don't want it cuz i suggested you should buy it. pure contrariness is not becoming.

fuelman upgraded me into the mohawk valley of this one, and i forgot i still had the undercopy. bobby benson b-bar-b riders 9, with a very cool frazetta cover. vg. $75.

benson9.jpg

forgot about this undercopy as well; got the little girl a nice 9.0 and this one was just sitting forlornly in it's box.

animal comics 5, vg+, gorgeous ow/w pages. $70.

animal5-1.jpg

this one didn't sell a few months ago, tho' the 3 & 4 did [i've decided to keep the 1]. atomic 2 in vg+. a little rust on the top staple, bit more on bottom. o/w pages. this is the rare one of the short run, with a neat monster cover. $150. SOLD!!!

atomic2.jpg

a minor key; tim holt 11, first appearance/origin of the original ghost rider. vg-f, ow/w pages. lots of gloss. cool, cool book, with an equally cool date stamp. gawd, he was a handsome man.

$150.

timholt11.jpg

when i got out of my d.c. run, i kept this one cuz g.a.tor told me it was very rare. however, it is not rare enough for me to keep ONE MORE DAMN DAY, even tho' it is one of the iconic covers of the era...no, make that ANY era.

vg+. $75

fatslat.jpg

:takeit:

Updated List :)

Page 1

Spook #29 CGC 7.0 - $175 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Arrow #2 CGC 5.5 - $400 image

All Western Winners #2 CGC 7.0 - $700 - Timely, Mile High. image

Captain Battle Jr. #2. VG+, o/w. - $175. pretty rare Lev Gleason image

Killers #1 CGC 7.0 - $550 - L.B. Cole cover. Used in Soti image

Page 3

Super-mystery 4/1, Crippen copy. 4.0. looks like a cole, but i don't see his signature on there like usual. $100. image

All Famous Crime #9 CGC 7.0 - $150 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Shadow 4/1, 7.0. - $200 - great purple cover image

Page 4

Blackstone #1 VG+ - Crippen copy. the ec version. one-shot, as timely took over for 2-4. $150. image

Tim Holt #21 VG+- Frazetta ghost rider cover; there ain't many of 'em. nice pages. $95. image

Page 6

Extra #3 CGC 9.6 :o - Gaines File copy. - $500 image

Page 7

Funny Stuff #1 CGC 7.0 - $450 image

Page 9

B-Bar-B Riders #9 VG - with a very cool Frazetta cover. $75. image

Animal Comics #5 VG+ - gorgeous ow/w pages. $70. image

Atomic #2 VG+ - a little rust on the top staple, bit more on bottom. o/w pages. this is the rare one of the short run, with a neat monster cover. $150 image

Tim Holt #11 VG/FN - a minor key; tim holt 11, first appearance/origin of the original ghost rider. ow/w pages. lots of gloss. cool, cool book, with an equally cool date stamp. $150. image

I really tried to buy a book....honest...just haven't found the right one yet, but i am sure the BSD dealer parker will hook me up!

the spook is nicer than any blue bolt you bought from me several months ago. you only don't want it cuz i suggested you should buy it. pure contrariness is not becoming.

:sorry: it didn't appeal to me :cry:

fuelman upgraded me into the mohawk valley of this one, and i forgot i still had the undercopy. bobby benson b-bar-b riders 9, with a very cool frazetta cover. vg. $75.

benson9.jpg

wow, I didn't know george the animal steele posed for comics :o

benson9.jpg

wow, I didn't know george the animal steele posed for comics :o

lol Good call! The Lemonade kid better get out of the way because nothing stands between Geroge the Animal Steele and a turnbuckle!

Updated List :)

Page 1

Spook #29 CGC 7.0 - $175 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Arrow #2 CGC 5.5 - $400 image

All Western Winners #2 CGC 7.0 - $700 - Timely, Mile High. image

Captain Battle Jr. #2. VG+, o/w. - $175. pretty rare Lev Gleason image

Killers #1 CGC 7.0 - $550 - L.B. Cole cover. Used in Soti image

Page 3

Super-mystery 4/1, Crippen copy. 4.0. looks like a cole, but i don't see his signature on there like usual. $100. image

All Famous Crime #9 CGC 7.0 - $150 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Shadow 4/1, 7.0. - $200 - great purple cover image

Page 4

Blackstone #1 VG+ - Crippen copy. the ec version. one-shot, as timely took over for 2-4. $150. image

Tim Holt #21 VG+- Frazetta ghost rider cover; there ain't many of 'em. nice pages. $95. image

Page 6

Extra #3 CGC 9.6 :o - Gaines File copy. - $500 image

Page 7

Funny Stuff #1 CGC 7.0 - $450 image

Page 9

B-Bar-B Riders #9 VG - with a very cool Frazetta cover. $75. image

Animal Comics #5 VG+ - gorgeous ow/w pages. $70. image

Tim Holt #11 VG/FN - a minor key; tim holt 11, first appearance/origin of the original ghost rider. ow/w pages. lots of gloss. cool, cool book, with an equally cool date stamp. $150. image

the books above are still available. 10% off across the board 'til 10 central tonite, then i'll close the thread.

Wonderful thread geek,congrats on all your sales.

thanks much geek, but it does look like it's petered out. i love many of the books still up, but i'm in a distinct minority, it seems. has been good tho', and the sales led to some pm's and emails that led to still more sales of books that never got on the thread. very happy about it.

I don't know about minority. There are 4 books there that I have been tempted to pull the trigger on.

They are all great books. Good Luck.

thanks, sir. jump out there!