• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee sig and others, thanks Chandler and Sharon for the Lee sigs

16 posts in this topic

The first 5 are from a meet and greet with "the man" himself with the help of Chandler and Sharon. Hopefully will have another chance again this year at SDCC and other cons.

img007.jpg[/img] img006.jpg[/img] img005.jpg[/img] img004.jpg[/img] img003.jpg

Next Neal Adams, Sergio, Matt Wagner then Tim Vigil sig on the lower lip.

[/img] img011.jpg[/img] img009.jpg[/img] img012.jpg[/img] img013.jpg[/img]

Congrats..Cool books dude!!
Nice books! Were you at the meet and greet at SDCC too?
Were you??

Yup

I was the guy with the red "CH" shirt, were you the guy in the fuzzy spiderman suit... lol

No, I was the second one to get in line, so if you look at the pics that Chandler sent you I would be the really big hispanic guy with glasses and short hair.

I just looked at your pics, lol. I think its cool that some of us are on this board. I was the small asian guy with short hair and a really beat up Amazing Fantasy 15 and Hulk 1.

No, I was the second one to get in line, so if you look at the pics that Chandler sent you I would be the really big hispanic guy with glasses and short hair.

I just looked at your pics, lol. I think its cool that some of us are on this board. I was the small asian guy with short hair and a really beat up Amazing Fantasy 15 and Hulk 1.

Oh my gosh, whata small world! I spoke to you ...and even took a picture of your books when we were setting them up.. lol you were all nervous and all...