• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O

10 posts in this topic

Being a CGC Board member has it's privileges.

One of them is being the one of the first to see these pages FOR SALE.

The Details:

• Prices INCLUDE Shipping
  • PAYPAL (personal transfer) preferred, but will also accept other forms of payment
  • Time Payments accepted. Send a PM if interested
  • Click those thumbnails for larger scans

I didn't see any interest here so I have moved them to MY SITEand will let this thread die a slow death

Out of curiosity, how rapid a response where you looking for? I see you posted this on Saturday, two days ago. Somewhere inbetween, you yanked the prices due to what I assume was a perceived lack of interest.

I'm sure it's all the mystery of sales, and what triggers a sale, but in this case did you expect a fervent snapping up of the art?

I didn't see any interest here so I have moved them to MY SITEand will let this thread die a slow death

Out of curiosity, how rapid a response where you looking for? I see you posted this on Saturday, two days ago. Somewhere inbetween, you yanked the prices due to what I assume was a perceived lack of interest.

I'm sure it's all the mystery of sales, and what triggers a sale, but in this case did you expect a fervent snapping up of the art?

Didn't expect a sell through.

Response I was looking for? Someone other than me replying to the thread. Is that too much to ask hm

And no mystery in sales here. All pieces are listed WITH PRICES for any item I am selling. No pLease iNquire needed.