• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean's First Sig Series Sale - Closed - Thanks to ALL!

67 posts in this topic

Hey all,

First phase of the great purge went well. I've launched about 120 blue labels to new homes, now for some yellow labels. Starting with good sigs on mediocre books. Sometimes even an all-star strikes out. :tonofbricks: But if you want some tough sigs for cheap, this is the place to be.

$12 up to three slabs, $3 a slab after that. Int'l we will work it out so that we are both happy. I'll do a bulk deal if anyone wants to. In this thread :takeit: rules. I am not going to be around much this weekend to answer PMs, but I will hit you back ASAP. Have fun.

M.W. Kaluta Shadow #1 Gorgeous book. Very little color breaking werar at all. From the same set of raw books that my 9.6 came from. $100

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-56.jpg

Is that a 9.0 or a 9.6?

I can't tell.

9.0 Re-Re. You couldn't get my 9.6 for $500.

M.W. Kaluta Shadow #1 Gorgeous book. Very little color breaking werar at all. From the same set of raw books that my 9.6 came from. $100

Is that a 9.0 or a 9.6?

I can't tell.

What's the problems with this? Looks better then 9.0

Is that a 9.0 or a 9.6?

I can't tell.

What's the problems with this? Looks better then 9.0

No idea. I pulled my three best copies and got two 9.0s and a 9.6. I thought they all were 9.4s but it was a long time ago. I am better now.

That's all for now. I am about half way through of the stuff that I pulled for this round. But if anyone wants to make a shout out for requests, go ahead. The worst that can happen is I tell you to f off. :grin: