• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean's First Sig Series Sale - Closed - Thanks to ALL!

67 posts in this topic

That's all for now. I am about half way through of the stuff that I pulled for this round. But if anyone wants to make a shout out for requests, go ahead. The worst that can happen is I tell you to f off. :grin:

Sell me the Kirscht Hobgoblin, Flamehair.

Since Kaluta was a hit, here is my last one (other than the keepers). It is a super nice presenting 9.0. $80

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-49.jpg

Nobody has bought this? Kaluta is very rare. He doesn't attend conventions anymore. In fact these were done through a private signing I arranged a few years ago. If I didn't already have some awesome Kaluta books in my personal collection I would be buying it.

Atom and Hawkman 44. CGC 6.5 This book is gorgeous. It is from a collection that many cgc 9.4-9.8 have come from. But this particular book has a weird flaw that looks like there was a little too much glue in the bottom left area, causing a rippling or rumpling in that area. I thought it would be considered a production defect and was WRONG. It looks good, though. Joe Kubert SS. $45

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-48.jpg

That's all for now. I am about half way through of the stuff that I pulled for this round. But if anyone wants to make a shout out for requests, go ahead. The worst that can happen is I tell you to f off. :grin:

Sell me the Kirscht Hobgoblin, Flamehair.

Oh Dr. Ice, so sorry.

M.W. Kaluta Shadow #1 Gorgeous book. Very little color breaking werar at all. From the same set of raw books that my 9.6 came from. $100

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-56.jpg

CGC hates this book. lol

I had one that I thought was an easy 9.6, leaning toward 9.8, and came out an 8.5 if memory serves.

(shrug)