• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. War and Humor

236 posts in this topic

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 64 F/VF $4.00 Marvelous Captain Savage crossover issue with a rhapsody in red cover and peace symbol prominently displayed. This is a much nicer issue than I expected, then I realized it was my own original owner copy.

sgtfury64.jpg

MADHOUSE GLADS 84 VG $1.00 Ok, when was the last time you saw this for sale? Perhaps it's rare or scarce or both. Or maybe it's just an undiscovered treasure just waiting for you to pick up and read. 52 pages of extreme enjoyment, guaranteed. 1972

madhouseglads.jpg

:takeit:

Ike

MADHOUSE GLADS 84 VG $1.00 Ok, when was the last time you saw this for sale? Perhaps it's rare or scarce or both. Or maybe it's just an undiscovered treasure just waiting for you to pick up and read. 52 pages of extreme enjoyment, guaranteed. 1972

Ike

SOLD!

:applause: Many thanks Ike! :applause:

DENNIS THE MENACE 77 VG/Fine $2.00 Dennis is engaged in his usual wacky fun this issue, including ordering a baby alligator through the mail, teaching his dad the fine art of skateboarding (1965 style) and much more.

dennispeanutbutter.jpg

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS ANNUAL 1 G+ $8.00 If you like Nick and his history (before the skin darkening process for the movies), you must own this mag. Not only do you get the new epic story of the reorganized to fight the Communists Howlers during the Korean War where Nick becomes a lieutenant - and well respected reprints of the timeless fourth and fifth issues of the regular series... but included is a full page devoted to a bird's eye view of H.Q., Able CO. at Fury's base in Britain... plus a handy page detailing the combat arm and hand signals that we all have now committed to memory, but also a fantastic, far-out never-before-seen double-page spread devoted to the new Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. storyline begun in Strange Tales 135.

sgtfuryann1.jpg

BILL & TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE MOVIE ADAPTATION VF- $2.00 This is the official adaptation, accept no substitutes. Nifty wrap-around cover, don'tcha just love wrap-arounds? Tough black cover

billtedfrt.jpg

billtedbk.jpg

SHOWCASE 57 VG+ $35.00 Absolutely love this mag, a long time favorite. Take some wonder bread to the back, give it a good squish and who knows what you could create, or just read and enjoy the ish, as is. I know I have. Tough black cover

showcasefrt.jpg

showcasebk.jpg

WEIRD WAR TALES 118 Fine- $1.00 More incomparable zaniness then we ever have a right to expect. How do they make it so good and sell it so cheap?

Ike

SOLD!

:golfclap: Thanks again, very much appreciated! :golfclap:

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 29 VG $4.00 Two men ...facing each other defiantly in a Nazi command post in Cherbeaux, occupied France. Nick Fury and Baron Strucker are about to engage in a battle that you'll never forget.

sgtfury29.jpg

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 43 VG $2.00 The Nazi binoculars are full of Howlers with the soon to be shirtless Nick Fury leading the way. This mag also features special cameo appearances from Bob Hope and Glen Miller.

Wah-Hooo!!

sgtfury43.jpg

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 44 Good $1.00 I just know that this is the Fury you've all been waiting for - it features a furious flash back to the Howlers first mission. Be there soldier!

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 29 VG $4.00 Two men ...facing each other defiantly in a Nazi command post in Cherbeaux, occupied France. Nick Fury and Baron Strucker are about to engage in a battle that you'll never forget.

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 31 G/VG $2.00 Nick leads the Howlers "Into The Jaws Of Death". Well read - but solid and ready to provide more reading thrills.

SGT. FURY AND THE HOWLING COMMANDOS 27 VG $4.00 My gosh, what a mag. Eric Koenig 1st app. --- plus the origin of Fury's eyepatch. Tanning on the inside of front and back cover.

SGT. FURY AND THE HOWLING COMMANDOS 37 VG/Fine $2.00 The Howlers are in North Africa for some sand and sun, instead they find Nazis on horseback. What a world what a world.

SGT. FURY AND THE HOWLING COMMANDOS 38 Good $1.00 Stunning, complete, reader copy.

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 43 VG $2.00 The Nazi binoculars are full of Howlers with the soon to be shirtless Nick Fury leading the way. This mag also features special cameo appearances from Bob Hope and Glen Miller.

Wah-Hooo!!

SOLD!

:headbang: Arthur!! Thank you so very much! :headbang:

I have a few more items to add to this thread but won't be able to do so until later this week. If you do not care to wait for the additional items, please pm me and I will invoice you.

Thanks to everyone for looking in (thumbs u