• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. War and Humor

236 posts in this topic

CAPTAIN SAVAGE AND HIS BATTLEFIELD RAIDERS 15 F/VF $3.00 The whole Indo-Chinese jungle is crawling with danger for our Raider buddies in the mag. Even a letter to the editor from a much younger and sweeter Gary Groth. Off-beat action as you like it.

:takeit:

Thanks

Ike

WEIRD WAR TALES 97 VG+ $1.00 The Creature Commandos take on The Faceless Enemy. Undervalued, absolutely crazy stuff.

Ike

CAPTAIN SAVAGE AND HIS BATTLEFIELD RAIDERS 17 F/VF $3.00 The spotlight - and the gunsights - are trained on Jay Little Bear. This is the big one!

Ike

SGT. ROCK 19 VF $1.00 Dynamite Rock and Batman team-up from Brave and Bold 108. Also includes another classic Rock reprint. You will be entertained!

Ike

SGT ROCK SPECIAL 2 Fine $1.00 Reprints classic sagas from Brave and the Bold, #52, Weird War Tales #10 and Our Army at War #254 .

Ike

SOLD!

(worship) Thanks so much! (worship)

WAR HEROES 10 VG/FN $2.00 It's war, done the Charlton way. Actually a pretty sharp copy but the tanning on the edges of the front and back cover may vex you. That's not a tear at the top of the book, just part of the cool cover graphics.1964

warheroes.jpg

LITTLE ARCHIE 64 VG- $2.00 Little Archie - in a giant way. All the hilarious hi-jinx you've come to expect from this crew. Archie and his posse represent, plus Little Sabrina is here too. 68 pages, 1971

littlearchgiant.jpg

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 43 VG $2.00 SOLD! The Nazi binoculars are full of Howlers with the soon to be shirtless Nick Fury leading the way. This mag also features special cameo appearances from Bob Hope and Glen Miller.

Wah-Hooo!!

sgtfury43.jpg

DUCKTALES 7, 8 and 13 VF/NM $2.00 A fantastic three issue lot of great issues to read and enjoy now that football season has come to a close. Sure to bring a smile to your face and a song in your heart

ducktales7.jpg

ducktales8.jpg

ducktales13.jpg

STAR SPANGLED WAR STORIES 158 G+ $2.00 Humongous 52 pages of combat action. New Unknown Soldier story. Even a special double-page pinup of the Enemy Ace (for those of you into that sorta thing). There is even a "stop and rap" memo from the desk of Carmine Infantino explaining inflation and the cost of comics. Super early 70's lingo that just can't be missed, ex. "telling it like it is", buying the mag "turns us on" and much more. Great stuff. This issue has it all!!

ssws158.jpg

ARCHIE'S GIRLS, BETTY AND VERONICA 86 Good- $1.00 Beat but complete reader from 1963. The more I look at these mags the more I remember how sweet and delightful they are. Goofy and silly, for sure - but just kinda... nice

bettyandver86.jpg

You know what...I'll take those Smurf comics. My kids love the show. I got them the DVD's from Walmart and I'm sure they would love these comics.

So :takeit: on all the Smurfs.

Actually, something I remembered too. I was at this convince store back in the 80's. I must have been about 11. And, I remember seeing the first issue of Smurfs and thinking..."Boy, that'll be worth something some day". Haha!!! If only I had clued into to super hero comics.

You know what...I'll take those Smurf comics. My kids love the show. I got them the DVD's from Walmart and I'm sure they would love these comics.

So :takeit: on all the Smurfs.

SOLD!

Yay! Thanks so much!!

Actually, something I remembered too. I was at this convince store back in the 80's. I must have been about 11. And, I remember seeing the first issue of Smurfs and thinking..."Boy, that'll be worth something some day". Haha!!! If only I had clued into to super hero comics.

Yup, I know the feeling - I was 11 in 1966, you can't imagine how clueless I was (still am)

My son just saw me on the computer and is running up and down shouting "Smurfs" "Yea". He's so excited.

:banana: Your son has a smurfin' cool daddy mommy :banana:

Fixed that for you :)

:blush::foryou:

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 44 Good $1.00 SOLD! I just know that this is the Fury you've all been waiting for - it features a furious flash back to the Howlers first mission. Be there soldier!

sgtfury44.jpg

MADHOUSE GLADS 84 VG $1.00 SOLD! Ok, when was the last time you saw this for sale? Perhaps it's rare or scarce or both. Or maybe it's just an undiscovered treasure just waiting for you to pick up and read. 52 pages of extreme enjoyment, guaranteed. 1972

madhouseglads.jpg