• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Threads

186 posts in this topic

What's done is done, if you don't want to sell to someone then don't, just don't go dragging something on that has quietened down.

Or at least know who you're stopping buying from you meh

:applause:

Gav, you are always trying to keep the peace. Nicely done!

Hopefully, over time, the real folks involved work out their differences. Having the forum divide up over this is just going to disrupt the environment we all want to see here.

Yeah, they should save that mess for the pressing threads.

:roflmao:

Wait a minute...there's a pressing thread?

sFun_eyescan.gif

Haven't got a clue what's going on. I'm still in awe that someone spelled `environment' correctly. :o

Thanks kindly to the boardie who wrote that PM up for me.

Anybody that wants to tear a strip off a respected member of this hobby is going to have to go through me.

:sumo:

Anybody that wants to tear a strip off a respected member of this hobby is going to have to go through me.

all someone would need to do is throw a puck over your head and you'd go chasing after it...

:baiting:

:jokealert:

maybe (thumbs u

Cut and paste the PM on to me, would you, Roy? (thumbs u

Done!

all someone would need to do is throw a puck over your head and you'd go chasing after it...

:baiting:

Yeah, but I'd bite you.

:insane:

Hold on there.

I had no skin in the game, but I did see what went down and if you are going to jump on this, let's make sure you have the right story as I saw a lot of BS being thrown around between the two parties.

Done!

Curiosity has gotten the best of me on this one. Anyone want to PM me the lowdown or possibly post it in this thread? Thanks. (thumbs u

Done!

Yo Roy send me one also. :wishluck:

I'll keep the guy who sent the PM anonymous but here is what I heard:

There is another board for Walking Dead fans. On that board JJ's name was being dragged through the mud by a handful of members. It ended up screwing up a potential sale he had going on. I don't know WHY they were doing it, but those that were doing it had gotten SS books from him at cost and people thought it was in poor taste for them to accept a favor from him and then trash him on another board. JJ himself first brought it up in this board though in the sale thread he had the other day. All evidence on this board and the Walking Dead board has been deleted to my knowledge. People were taking sides and arguing all night.

Hold on there.

I had no skin in the game, but I did see what went down and if you are going to jump on this, let's make sure you have the right story as I saw a lot of BS being thrown around between the two parties.

Very interested to see the 'a lot of BS being thrown around' by myself. I would be more than happy to agree or refute anything I posted somewhere publically about someone from this forum.

Not attacking you Nick, I have no idea on the PM cliff notes, but I made a comment based on a PM in my sales thread and felt totally validated by posting it. I don't regret it and would do it again.

The only regret I have is that a lot of fringe people were caught in the crossfire. If only they were UNC fans...

Off to watch Planet Hulk, home it is good...

I'll keep the guy who sent the PM anonymous but here is what I heard:

There is another board for Walking Dead fans. On that board JJ's name was being dragged through the mud by a handful of members. It ended up screwing up a potential sale he had going on. I don't know WHY they were doing it, but those that were doing it had gotten SS books from him at cost and people thought it was in poor taste for them to accept a favor from him and then trash him on another board. JJ himself first brought it up in this board though in the sale thread he had the other day. All evidence on this board and the Walking Dead board has been deleted to my knowledge. People were taking sides and arguing all night.

Thanks Roy. (thumbs u

JJ=Jonjesper?

I've got your back JJ.

:mad:

JJ, I'll include you in a PM right now as I thought the whole situation got out of control due to really poor judgment. You want to be included, just say the word.

But I also get the feeling once you opened the door in your sales thread about a private disagreement, someone really wanted to get you upset as they pointed you to the Walking Dead board to see what was going on.

That's stirring the pot, and it is very clear someone wanted this to blow up.