• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Threads

186 posts in this topic

An unfortunate heated situation arose last night in a boardies sales thread which at first involved two parties, which finally turned out to be three. All involved are good friends of mine and I tried to at least cool the situation through a group PM, unfortunately it didn't work out. The whole thing was sad to see on my part, but it happened and there's no changing that.

But now I'm seeing sales threads singling out certain people or groups of people who aren't welcome there, and personally I think that's in pretty bad taste. If you don't want to sell to someone then inform them when they post the little guy, is that too much to ask? All this is doing is extending bad feeling beyond where it went last night and dragging more people into it.

One didn't even know the people he'd 'banned' for 's sake. It's stupid. What's done is done, if you don't want to sell to someone then don't, just don't go dragging something on that has quietened down.

Or at least know who you're stopping buying from you meh

And all Boozads are now banned from my selling threads. :sumo:

I'm broke anyway.

I know. That's why you're banned. It's really for your own protection.

I knew I loved you for a reason.

What's done is done, if you don't want to sell to someone then don't, just don't go dragging something on that has quietened down.

:applause:

Gav, you are always trying to keep the peace. Nicely done!

Hopefully, over time, the real folks involved work out their differences. Having the forum divide up over this is just going to disrupt the environment we all want to see here.

What's done is done, if you don't want to sell to someone then don't, just don't go dragging something on that has quietened down.

Hopefully, over time, the real folks involved work out their differences. Having the forum divide up over this is just going to disrupt the environment we all want to see here.

STFU. :baiting:

STFU. :baiting:

:cry:

Time to start a sales thread.

:insane:

Yeah, they should save that mess for the pressing threads.

Yeah, they should save that mess for the pressing threads.

:roflmao:

Wait a minute...there's a pressing thread?

sFun_eyescan.gif

Damn it, mods always get to threads before i read them

Heck, I was here last night and I still missed it. Does anyone have the Cliff notes?

519P7HHSVDL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

HAWW! HAAAWW! Very funny, I forgot to laugh. :/

Just kidding!