• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flavor of the week.

33 posts in this topic

Everyone NEEDS TO JUMP on that THOR TRAIN SOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Thor will be a huge winner of Captain America at the box office and slightly beat out GL.

Thor isnt in the same league as the others for the reason of cast. Most characters in Thor are mythical or entities in the Marvel Universe. There are of course a few exceptions, but early in his title it was too much science fiction/mythology.

Everyone NEEDS TO JUMP on that THOR TRAIN SOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Thor will be a huge winner of Captain America at the box office and slightly beat out GL.

Thor isnt in the same league as the others for the reason of cast. Most characters in Thor are mythical or entities in the Marvel Universe. There are of course a few exceptions, but early in his title it was too much science fiction/mythology.

You are right that Thor isn`t in the same league because of its cast. I can`t wait to see Anthony Hopkins as Odin. (thumbs u

I have to say that I am captivated by this cover. Picked this up at Terry's Con in Cali last week and it really moves me.

TalesToAstonish51.jpg

It moved you, and you moved "it" straight to the FS forum. But seriously Ant-Man/Giant-Man TTA are getting ready to explode again.

I have to say that I am captivated by this cover. Picked this up at Terry's Con in Cali last week and it really moves me.

TalesToAstonish51.jpg

It moved you, and you moved "it" straight to the FS forum. But seriously Ant-Man/Giant-Man TTA are getting ready to explode again.
but if they explode, who will take over for them lol

TalesToAstonish51.jpg

but if they explode, who will take over for them lol
The Wasp, and Stature of the young Avengers

TalesToAstonish51.jpg

I can't afford to keep everything.

It's just the first time I really "noticed" that cover. The purples are awesome!

TalesToAstonish51.jpg

It's just the first time I really "noticed" that cover. The purples are awesome!

So why buy it? And it is a sweet book!

TalesToAstonish51.jpg

Uh, for resale?

:baiting:

TalesToAstonish51.jpg

Uh, for resale?

:baiting:

You dirty filthy money influenced FLIPPER! How much were you asking? I would have done the same, great cover! :kidaround: