• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Comicopolis, new UK online store

28 posts in this topic

The UK now has a new online comic store, www.thecomicopolis.com

Set up by board member, Comicopolis and myself, we stock raw, slabs and TPB's from Golden Age through to Modern. We're not big league but we're growing and we're adding stock all the time.

We can offer a 100% honest and reliable service so please check out our site and while you're at it, check out our sister site, the Comicopolis forum that's been running for nearly two years. www.comicopolis.ning.com

We can offer references for past sales to board members so please feel free to ask.

Happy shopping. (thumbs u

Congratulations, guys! :applause:

I'm heading over there now to check it out.

I'll vouch for Garry. As honest as the day is long. (thumbs u

Thanks mate, it's always been a great pleasure to deal with you too. (thumbs u

I'll have to try and find some DD's for you. hm

Wow! That raw book grading system sure looks familiar. It's like it came right off my eBay listings.

Eek, I'd better copyright it before you do. :eek:

Loving the new site guys, I can personally vouch for both Gary and Andrew who i've both done business with and have nothing but solid praise for. Both are solid graders and great upstanding guys. Good luck with the new venture :wishluck:

Wow! That raw book grading system sure looks familiar. It's like it came right off my eBay listings.

lol

Love the site, though.

:applause:

Sorry mate, I completely forgot to ask you if I could use it. You sent it to me an age ago.

I can take it down if you want.

Loving the new site guys, I can personally vouch for both Gary and Andrew who i've both done business with and have nothing but solid praise for. Both are solid graders and great upstanding guys. Good luck with the new venture :wishluck:

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me....... excuse me, I'm a bit choked up.

lol

Love the site, though.

:applause:

Sorry mate, I completely forgot to ask you if I could use it. You sent it to me an age ago.

I can take it down if you want.

No way, Andrew. You keep it up, and I hope it brings comfort to all your customers in agreeing on grades by having detailed explanations.

Thanks though.

:foryou:

Many thanks for all the well wishes, guys. :hi:

how do i know how much the price is in US? if you guy are even selling to us US people lol ...

Here's a link to a currency converter. http://uk.reuters.com/business/currencies

While I can't promise that it's the exact exchange rate that Paypal might use, it should serve as a guide.