• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MEGA-CON 2010 FORUM DINNER

55 posts in this topic

Okay so since everyone is used to Maggianos, that's where we will do it. I've contacted the restaurant and they will be more than happy to have us as their guests.

However, I will need an exact count for the for Forum Dinner:

Maggiano's Little Italy - Pointe Orlando @ 9101 International Drive, Orlando FL

Phone (407) 241-8650

Attending Board Members:

partouche

lookwhoitis

G.A.tor

yellow954 +1

Sounds great! Maggianos it is. Let's make the dinner for Sat. night because Friday is a religious holiday for some (can't eat meat) so that might limit our choices. Plus Sat will allow other people coming in from out of town. So Saturday it is!

And count me in for the dinner too! Thanks for calling the restaurant Adonis! I've been swamped here but it was on my to do list!.

Ok, so here's the dinner info:

WHERE: Maggiano's Little Italy - Pointe Orlando @ 9101 International Drive, Orlando FL

Phone (407) 241-8650Maggianos

WHEN: Saturday evening- March 13th, 2010

WHO'S GOING:

partouche

lookwhoitis

G.A.tor

yellow954

LBJARM

Darth Corgi

plus 1 for me

you're bringing Eric as your date? :o

I would but I know Danny would get jealous and that would causing an ensuing cat fight at the table..... I have to feed my God sister since she will be standing in lines for me for sketches

WHERE: Maggiano's Little Italy - Pointe Orlando @ 9101 International Drive, Orlando FL

Phone (407) 241-8650 Maggianos

WHEN: Saturday evening- March 13th, 2010 8:30 PM :) CONFIRMED

WHO'S GOING:

partouche

lookwhoitis

G.A.tor

yellow954 + 1

LBJARM

Darth Corgi

oh as for the "stripper" incident , that wasnt me or adonis, soooo that could only leave one other person

Xevolution aka Eric (shrug)

Hmmm if i recall correctly Dan was the culprit, Adonis add me on the dinner list. Ill be there Friday night but im not sure if ill be in Orlando on Saturday.

I would love to be able to make this this year, and Renee (My better half) has never been to a Forum Dinner so it would be tons of fun....

....alas, we do already have plans with a bunch of creator/publisher friends that will be at Mega this year and we are already trying to find time to get together with everyone! Have fun all at the dinner, I will def be missing being there!

I would love to be able to make this this year, and Renee (My better half) has never been to a Forum Dinner so it would be tons of fun....

....alas, we do already have plans with a bunch of creator/publisher friends that will be at Mega this year and we are already trying to find time to get together with everyone! Have fun all at the dinner, I will def be missing being there!

that is the other thing I have to check out before I can "officially" commit... so little time, so much to do, but keep me as a pending for now (thumbs u

WHEN: Saturday evening- March 13th, 2010 8:30 PM :) CONFIRMED

WHO'S GOING:

partouche

lookwhoitis

G.A.tor + 1 (maybe)

yellow954 + 1

LBJARM

Darth Corgi

xEVOLUTION

Come on gang! Less than 2 weeks to go. Here's the skinny:

WHEN: Saturday evening- March 13th, 2010 8:30 PM \:\) CONFIRMED

WHO'S GOING:

partouche

lookwhoitis

G.A.tor + 1 (maybe)

yellow954 + 1

LBJARM

Darth Corgi

xEVOLUTION

Theagenes (maybe)