• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Two!

689 posts in this topic

That's why I check the Sig Room at least every couple of hours. I missed the first Castrillo opportunity and it still haunts me.

You could have gotten by with every couple of weeks on this one. It was almost a month before the opportunity was closed.

lol Seriously? I believe it, though. Not knowing who he was, I probably didn't even click in the thread until it had a bunch of posts. I just remember seeing that WWBN cover and having my socks knocked off.

That's why I check the Sig Room at least every couple of hours. I missed the first Castrillo opportunity and it still haunts me.

You could have gotten by with every couple of weeks on this one. It was almost a month before the opportunity was closed.

lol Seriously? I believe it, though. Not knowing who he was, I probably didn't even click in the thread until it had a bunch of posts. I just remember seeing that WWBN cover and having my socks knocked off.

That's why you should :takeit: now and ask questions later. I didn't have a clue who he was. Still don't, really. All I know is that my sketch will rock.

I usually do check every day but I was busy for the last two months and didn't really get on the forums. Now I'm kicking myself! doh!

That's why you should :takeit: now and ask questions later. I didn't have a clue who he was. Still don't, really. All I know is that my sketch will rock.

This poses the age-old question: are we paying for the sketch or the name and recognition the artist brings with his/her sketch?

:popcorn:

I knew that 2-23-10 was out of reach for me. Hoping to be better off after tax season for the next (if) opportunity.